Phutura patches

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I hope you enjoy the (awful) patches.
Last edited by Maomoondog on Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maomoondog wrote:I hope you enjoy the (awful) patches.
I really enjoy these beautiful patches!
:phones: :tu: :phones:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Not again :? Nobody on this board hates you, why would they?! To the contrary, they seem to like you. Just because people don't always agree with you and there are occasional misunderstandings, doesn't mean they hate you. KVR is not a petting zoo, though :)
I remember someone on KVR calling me moron, a-hole and what not repeatedly last year. Now, that guy hated me for whatever reason I don't know. But never did I think of leaving KVR because of that.

Last edited by Maomoondog on Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ok. Back to the topics. Our friend is back and the best that we can do for him his to let him come back quietly and keep on staying focused on the topics. Else, it is obvious that the problem will repeat sooner or later.

Back to the topics, for his safe.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Yes, and I hope the other guy will come back as well, even though I don't always understand what he writes :hihi:

So, why did you pick Phutura to make patches for? :) It is not nearly as common as for instance Synth1 or Tal stuff if I am not mistaken. At least I rarely see people mention it here...

I don't know who the "other guy" is TBH.
The reason I used Phutura is because, I have an alpha juno and could quite easy translate some sounds to it. Any synth will do but I like Phutura.
Last edited by Maomoondog on Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well, the other guy from the other thread, the one who wrote those cryptic Celtic-German posts :hihi:

Nah, I was just wondering. I wish my synths had such a big and easy to read user interface :) Not so sure about the sound. Hoover sounds seem to be one of its specialties...

It is a capable synth with a lot of sounds aside from hoovers.

sfd wrote:Maomoondog has made 30 excellent patches for Phutura

Check them out Here. :)
Added 17 new additions to the zip.

Absolutely excellent!!! :tu:

Thanks for the update, some nice new sounds here. :tu:
:tu: All is good

Sehr schön, danke :tu:

Hey, I didn't even know about this VST !! :D ...And the new presets sound terrific! THX Maommondog :clap:

Thank you to all. I hope you find good use for them. :tu:

Return to “Soundware”