Released: Nero VSTi

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nero

EDIT 17.9.2014: Released

DESCRIPTION:

Nero is a mono synthesizer for bass, lead and sequenced sounds.

Its strength is in the OSC section which features two internally synced oscillators capable of creating, thanks also to the modulation options, TB alike sounds, evolving drones fat basses and detuned lead sounds in a breeze. The filter section features a zero delay feedback filter and the audio engine has been tweaked to provide a great impact on the low frequencies.

The "Pattern Sequencer" is another key feature and a great source of inspiration for the modern producer: it features 64 original sequences that can be used as they are or, by editing the play options (play mode, length, etc), it's possible to create totally new bass/seq lines.

MAIN FEATURES:
  • Synced Oscillators
    Pattern Sequencer with 64 original phrases
    Zero Delay feedback filter
    128 inspiring preset sounds
    Extensive modulation options
    Mapping file for BCR-2000

AUDIO DEMOS:

Membrane Tester
Synced Sequence
Bass Attack
Seq Acid
Fat Bass
Rolling Bass
Bass MW Sync
Fat Sync
Song 1
Song 2

Audio demo by Bzur - (Instruments used: Nero 14 instances, Latte free for the pads, Geist CM for the drum parts; Effects: Ambience):

https://soundcloud.com/bzur/nero/s-TQidL

DEMO VERSION:

Nero VSTi DEMO

Nero is available at the introductory price of €19.90 (normal price €24.90) until 30, september 2014 at MaxSynths.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ij1JeKCDYE

Almost finished to work on this mono bass/lead synthesizer. Its main feature is the osc section that is based on synced oscillators, this allow to create some interesting TB-alike sounds, punchy bass sounds and acid lines: dance/trance producers will love it :D

This is a showcase of the preset sounds. I apologize for the bad quality of the video, in some spots is out of sync. :oops:
Last edited by MaxSynths on Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

I like the punchy bass sounds. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Thank you Aloysius! Check out the membrane tester audio clip then... ;)
I think that fans of punchy and fat bass bass sounds will be pleasantly surprised.

I tested the demo it sound kinda good actually is it COded or synthmaker or synthedit or anything? Its good even if its some program behind. Low cpu usage.

yobare wrote:is it COded or synthmaker or synthedit or anything? Its good even if its some program behind. Low cpu usage.
It's SE as my other plugins; hope to port it to 64bit soon :tu:

Hi Massimo,

Sounds great, nice price too :tu:

Cheers
-Rob

Thank you Rob!

What happened to the GUI? If the real GUI looks anything like that screenshot it is a nightmare for the eyes :?

fluffy_little_something wrote:What happened to the GUI? If the real GUI looks anything like that screenshot it is a nightmare for the eyes :?
Nero = Black ;)

Try the demo, could be that it looks clearer when you get it in your DAW

Monark is also black, but its GUI seems much easier to read...

The only things I can read on the screenshot is the patch name, Nero, and Maxsynths 8)

Demo sounds good, great for sequences and arps :)

Like Crisalys little brother

I'll check it out later today. @fluffy- I can read the GUI fine here, it should be even clearer when you have it installed and running in a DAW.

I tried it out last night, and again this morning...very easy to use. I think the GUI looks ok, no problem on my monitor to see everything.

dont like the GUI. Too dark, hard to read. Knobs reminds me of tone2 stuff, which isnt good.

Would be good to have a couple of skins to select between.

Return to “Instruments”