Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kuzami wrote:Kinda preparing myself and my wallet for Christmas and the sales christmas vi brings. Except for Camel Audio, who has regular christmas sales? Looking for all types of plugins^^
Prepare your wallet for Black Friday ;)

Hans25 wrote:UVI Complete Toy Museum
No need to post a promo image

Numanoid wrote:
kuzami wrote:who has regular christmas sales? Looking for all types of plugins^^
Everybody, except u-he :D
Shame, I would have bought them on the spot if they had :)

kuzami wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
kuzami wrote:who has regular christmas sales? Looking for all types of plugins^^
Well, Bazille is on sale until release.

And I think Sean from ValhallaDSP never does sales, either ;)
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

Numanoid wrote:
When I posted the offer they had not put any info on the local instrument site that it was a special price. It looked like it was the regular price. But the "deals" page had the promo info. That's why I posted it. Now they have added the info to the instrument site.

Anything else you would like to comment/criticize now while I'm here?

Hans25 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
When I posted the offer they had not put any info on the local instrument site that it was a special price. It looked like it was the regular price. But the "deals" page had the promo info. That's why I posted it. Now they have added the info to the instrument site.

Again, self-appointed mod....not actual mod.

Take any such posts with a grain of salt (as they say).

Hans25 wrote:Anything else you would like to comment/criticize now while I'm here?
It's a generally agreed upon standard that we're all expected to follow, the thread is just for text announcements with no unnecessary media. Numanoid was perfectly civil in the way he communicated it and what he said does represent the opinions of the majority of people who've been vocal about it. Also, Numanoid and I have both been on the receiving end of such messages so definitely do not take it personally.

FWIW, myself and many others were guilty of going way overboard with images, videos, and audio files, that's why this standard was set.

kuzami wrote:Kinda preparing myself and my wallet for Christmas and the sales christmas vi brings. Except for Camel Audio, who has regular christmas sales? Looking for all types of plugins^^
FXpansion and Ableton. UVI and Waves, obviously. Bitwig has something planned very shortly. Antares is putting their most popular product on sale in about 3 hours. The current Soundtoys deal is the best they've ever run, that's sort of an early, early Christmas sale.

medienhexer wrote:
kuzami wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Well, Bazille is on sale until release.

And I think Sean from ValhallaDSP never does sales, either ;)
I think to buy Bazille would be a little stupid, can't even properly handle additive synths haha, way too complicated. And ValhallaDSP's couldnt get much cheaper already.

Uncle E wrote:
FXpansion and Ableton. UVI and Waves, obviously. Bitwig has something planned very shortly. Antares is putting their most popular product on sale in about 3 hours. The current Soundtoys deal is the best they've ever run, that's sort of an early, early Christmas sale.
Thanks for the info! The fact that you need an iLok for Soundtoys plugins is a huge dealbreaker for me, so I still won't buy.

Uncle E wrote: FXpansion and Ableton. UVI and Waves, obviously. Bitwig has something planned very shortly. Antares is putting their most popular product on sale in about 3 hours. The current Soundtoys deal is the best they've ever run, that's sort of an early, early Christmas sale.
I'd like to see Kush Audio, grabbing Clariphonic for around 80 bucks :love:

Probably I'll burn my whole money on Black Friday or Christmas sales and Kush does a New Year sale haha

Uncle E wrote:Antares is putting their most popular product on sale in about 3 hours.
Sorry, I got my day wrong, the Antares sale is starting tomorrow.

T.O.B.I. wrote:I'd like to see Kush Audio, grabbing Clariphonic for around 80 bucks :love:
We've got one left over from the last sale. It's $83.99 if you want it. I imagine they'll do another sale in a couple months, too, in case you're not in a position to get it at this moment.

Uncle E wrote:We've got one left over from the last sale. It's $83.99 if you want it. I imagine they'll do another sale in a couple months, too, in case you're not in a position to get it at this moment.
Is it on sale at your blowouts? It's 126 $ when I put it in my cart.

I also think about buying GForce VSM (currently 50% off), so I have to check my bank account :)

jsp1979 wrote:
Hans25 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:

Again, self-appointed mod....not actual mod.

Take any such posts with a grain of salt (as they say).
WTF, there have been lots of people who have complained about postings with promo images.

I got such a complaint just the other week myself.

You can't make a comment without being a mod these days? :dog:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”