Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Lexicon PCM Reverb Bundle to Rat 41. Great buyer, fast payment, no fuss. :)
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Sold Electra2 to valerian_777. Smooth sale, rapid payment. Thank you!
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Bought Voxengo Elephant from Infinite5ths - damn he's quick 8)
Great seller, highly recommended :tu:

Nice and easy purchase from lectropunk.
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

Sold Rhino to Choons. No hassle, no fuss, all good :)

Purchased Studio One from krandr. Lightning fast response and key delivery. The whole thing was done in less than an hour. Big thumbs up.

Bought Padshop Pro from childern. Excellent communication, and seller took care that everything was working (even uploaded installer files to a cloud, so that I could start without any hiccups). Registration with Steinberg was smooth as well, and even my old eLicenser dongle (from 2006!) was still working. Great! :tu:

Bought Artillery2 from morelia. Smooth deal and easy transfer. Thank you. :)

Ooops duplicated my post!! :oops:
Last edited by hesnotthemessiah on Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Sold SEM V to hesnotthemessiah
...lovely stuff :clap:

bought irig hd from vitaminD. great experience from start to finish. he was even prepared to break his international shipping 'cherry' on me :hihi:

package sent very quickly, and arrived securely packed

would absolutely recommend you buy from him :tu:

Great transaction for Ozone 5 from Eddie TX. Plenty prompt, nice and helpful in contact. Thanks!

VOX107 wrote:Great transaction for Ozone 5 from Eddie TX. Plenty prompt, nice and helpful in contact. Thanks!
Likewise, VOX107 was a great customer to deal with. Highly recommended! :tu:

Cheers,
Eddie
The future exists in all directions.

Fantastic experience selling my iRig HD to el-bo -- first time to ship anything overseas so I was a bit squeamish about mailing off something to another part of the world, was a smooth process and "el-bo"'s patience on the shipping kept the process stress free. They paid quickly and stayed communicative with me. Highly recommended.

So how long is it reasonable to wait before posting here that someone has ripped you off?

It's been more than two days since he accepted my money. He took two hours to accept my offer via PM. He's ignored my PM and Email since then.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”