Plugin Boutique Big Kick vs Nicky Romero Kick

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
BigKick Kick - Nicky Romero Artist Edition Nicky Romero Kickstart

Check out BIGROOMKIX SYNTH. Fantastic freebie. :band:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Rob Papen's Punch BD is due for release soon.

The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Timfonie wrote:It's already here: http://www.robpapen.com/Punch-BD.html
And there it says: "Release very soon..."
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Sorry, you're right. I was misdirected by the "Buy Now" button.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

So I downloaded the Metrum demo and it is nicely-designed and sounds GREAT!! Good amount of tweakability, nice library included, and I can import my own samples. I like to have this all in one place for go-to dance kicks and a quick workflow. I will probably buy this when the funds allow. Do Vengeance products ever go on sale? I know reFX Nexus2 and expansions do every year.

Monkberry wrote:So I downloaded the Metrum demo and it is nicely-designed and sounds GREAT!! Good amount of tweakability, nice library included, and I can import my own samples. I like to have this all in one place for go-to dance kicks and a quick workflow. I will probably buy this when the funds allow. Do Vengeance products ever go on sale? I know reFX Nexus2 and expansions do every year.

they sure do, usually twice a year.. 25% off usually.. Xmas one will be next, coming around november or early december.

deft_bonz wrote:
Timfonie wrote:It's already here: http://www.robpapen.com/Punch-BD.html
And there it says: "Release very soon..."
Huge Papen fan but it really isn't that great.. i use punch for everything but the kick. In reason it's about the best there is so for reason users kind of an essential, but yeah, i am 50/50 about Punch BD. I would prefer the sonic academy one TBH.

Return to “Instruments”