the riser by air download and authorization problems

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi guys

i have regularly purchased " The Raiser " by AIR and installed the installation file on my desktop.

Anyway, i cannot find out how to make it properly be authorized because i dont find any useful new licences when i run " ilok licence manager" ..and i also have a hard drive i lok too...is there anothere ilock licence manager program i should use? which is the right one?

i really dont know how to install this product.could you please help me? i use cubase 7.5 ( PC 64 bit )

help!!1

Giusmex wrote:Anyway, i cannot find out how to make it properly be authorized because i dont find any useful new licences when i run " ilok licence manager" ..and i also have a hard drive i lok too...is there anothere ilock licence manager program i should use? which is the right one?
You gave Air your correct iLOK username when buying the plug right?

You are running the latest version of the iLOK manager?: https://www.ilok.com/#!home

Open the License manager and go to Licenses -> Redeem Activation Code in the menu (this may be different on a PC)

You should have received an activation code when you bought it, which is in a xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xx format.

Also you can re-run the authorizer by going to theRisers program folder you will find it inside.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

thanx to you guys....
solved this problem due to your prompt answers

now i have another question...will be poster now in another thread

thanx again

Glad to be of service!
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Return to “Instruments”