Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Maybe you guys could continue your conversation in pms? A couple pages worth of back and forth comments is plenty for the rest of us, especially when they are no longer relevant at all to the thread.

BBFG# wrote:
Gribs wrote:The pictures on JRRShop.com show various instruments loaded in both UVI workstation and in Machfive 3.0.
I don't know much about UVI, but is this free product the workstation? It looks like a decent product.
The workstation is free and available from the UVI site. Mello seems to often be given away with purchase as is Digital Synsations.
You have to have an iLok account though and run the PACE software along with it.
Yeah, I just saw that and halted the installation of the Workstation. I am not installing and running PACE. Oh well. I guess I will stick with Kontakt libraries - plenty and more than I need there for sure.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Hans25 wrote:Well if you read others users posts above it doesn't seem that way. Just because there are 3-4 users that have agreed, that there should be no pictures doesn't make it a general rule.
It's OK, I don't want to fight about it. It would actually help me a lot to be able to post my 720x360 pixel banners there but I don't do it out of respect for the people who've requested I not. Also, things went WAY overboard before with huge pictures, videos, and Soundcloud audio, and I don't think any of us wants that to happen again.

Uncle E wrote:
Hans25 wrote:Well if you read others users posts above it doesn't seem that way. Just because there are 3-4 users that have agreed, that there should be no pictures doesn't make it a general rule.
It's OK, I don't want to fight about it. It would actually help me a lot to be able to post my 720x360 pixel banners there but I don't do it out of respect for the people who've requested I not. Also, things went WAY overboard before with huge pictures, videos, and Soundcloud audio, and I don't think any of us wants that to happen again.
Just as in life, the vocal minority will :cry: until they get their way.
The irony for me is that just about every thread I'm following about a product I'm interested in quickly becomes derailed by unrelated babble and, surprise surprise, huge pictures or videos :dog:

I don't think it's a minority or just deferring to a few complaints.

There was a long discussion some time back and it seemed to me to be a majority consensus of those involved in the discussion, at least.
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

BBFG# wrote:Mello seems to often be given away with purchase as is Digital Synsations.
UVI doesn't allow it anymore. We can give away Mello with non-UVI products but not with UVI products. We're launching a Group Buy tonight for Complete Toy Museum and Electric Toy Museum, when 25 people buy either one of them, we'll give all of them free SONiVOX Twists. I figured Twist would be a neat complementary plugin for the Toy Museums, you can make toy music and then add Twisted sound design for horror movie scores. ;)
You have to have an iLok account though and run the PACE software along with it.
Yes, although I believe that most (if not all) UVI no longer requires the physical iLok dongle.

Numanoid wrote:Probably more due to the fact that your IQ level is reflected in your username
:dog: :smack: :uhuhuh:

I'm more interested in sales of things that don't require PACE.
And right now, waiting for an out-of-state dealer to run a special for Komplete 10 Ultimate upgrade.
:shrug:

antithesist wrote:I don't think it's a minority or just deferring to a few complaints.

There was a long discussion some time back and it seemed to me to be a majority consensus of those involved in the discussion, at least.
I saw the discussion a while ago, but it doesn't make a difference either way for me....as long as I don't miss a bargain! :hihi:

BBFG# wrote:And right now, waiting for an out-of-state dealer to run a special for Komplete 10 Ultimate upgrade.
If you can get ahold of the installation files, we can email you the license code and won't have to send you the box.

We only have to collect California sales tax when we send you something physical, that's why you're never charged tax on download software.

valerian_777 wrote:
Hans25 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Probably more due to the fact that your IQ level is reflected in your username
Well I guess we have a clear violation of the rules now mr. smart guy :wink: .
So far Hans25 looks a bit smarter then you. :D
Not that anyone is asking, but I think they just need to get a room a bang already.

Uncle E wrote:Image
True... It's not official until it can be said with cats. 8)

Great, now I'll be blamed for cat pics :hihi:

Pretty normal though innit? :P
Eternitysound VST Banks

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”