Entering serial number in Spectral

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Where am I supposed to enter the serial number in the new version of Spectral? The field that says "serial number" doesn't seem to allow input. There is an "Additional sounds" field that does allow input but when I enter the serial number there, it shows up in red.

Try to paste the number using mouse key. Right-click>paste. It doesn't take keyboard input.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

No, that doesn't work.

Hi Torchlight,
the "Enter Serial Here" should turn into a editable field, just like the sound license field

and when clicked

If not, please contact support to get us some details about your system via

http://www.linplug.com/technical_support.html

Satya: it depends entirely on the DAW/host, Spectral takes keyboard input, keyboard commands and mouse clicks on this, but if the DAW/host doesnt pass them thru it never reaches Spectral.

I've just bought Spectral on PC(v1.2.2 64 bit), and had problems with the serial text box also. I have actually managed to authorize it and the additional soundbanks(eventually after several failed attempts) but the text box is barely functional at present. I initially tried to copy and paste the serial numbers, but it refused to paste what was on the clipboard and gave a message that there was nothing to paste even though there was.

When I tried to enter the serials manually, I made a few mistakes due to either confusing the S with the 5 or entering a lower case character instead of upper case, but when I tried to edit the text box by using the arrow keys it wouldn't let me so I had to manually enter the serial from the start.

If you can fix the copy and paste functionality, it would save future customers a lot of hassle.

(Re: Spectral. Awesome synth but preset waves and filters screen is blank on up-to-date macOS/logic/live - otherwise works a dream)

Return to “LinPlug”