New T-racks API Eqs !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think right now you can get 500 credits for $150.

That's 30 cents a credit.

125 x $0.3 = $37.50

$37.50 x 3 plug-ins = $112.50

That also leaves a balance of 125 credits... just enough to buy another 125 credit plug-in or...

EDIT: previous poster beat me to it.
And don´t forget you can also use your jampoints up to 30 %
I´ve paid 87 € for 500 credits !
That´s 21,75 € for one API
My Recording Studio http://www.echopark.at

and don't forget they will soon have a half price processors t racks sale (using logic if they just had one on all amptibube) which make it even cheaper. Just hang on and be a bit patient!

meh, these sound like the waves. I thought they might be the UAD quality. Disappointed.

The other good one is the tritone digital one but that's only the graphic EQ

Sorry an incredibly naive question here, but what the fek is all this IK shop credit stuff?? Apparently I have 22e in jam points.

I bought their version of T-RackS EQ 73 and T-RackS EQ 81. I'm very happy with them... But this credit stuff eludes me.

Is it something like you buy 'X' amount of Ik currency, and then buy your plugins with it. So that must mean you get some kind of discount through a loyalty scheme? Is that it?

Cheers,

R.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Robmobius wrote:Sorry an incredibly naive question here, but what the fek is all this IK shop credit stuff?? Apparently I have 22e in jam points.

I bought their version of T-RackS EQ 73 and T-RackS EQ 81. I'm very happy with them... But this credit stuff eludes me.

Is it something like you buy 'X' amount of Ik currency, and then buy your plugins with it. So that must mean you get some kind of discount through a loyalty scheme? Is that it?

Cheers,

R.
You can purchase with either currency or Gear Credits. Custom Shop and Gear Credits are covered in the "How it works" section of this page: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/trcs

The first video in our T-RackS Custom Shop playlist on YouTube also goes through trying and buying models via Custom Shop:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_u48xA ... -x&index=1

Robmobius wrote:Sorry an incredibly naive question here, but what the fek is all this IK shop credit stuff?? Apparently I have 22e in jam points.

Cheers,

R.
They're kind of like drink tickets when you go to a concert. It makes it easier to sell people a Dixie cup of Coors for $10 when the actual cost is obscured by currency abstraction.

-Sam

masterhiggins wrote: They're kind of like drink tickets when you go to a concert. It makes it easier to sell people a Dixie cup of Coors for $10 when the actual cost is obscured by currency abstraction.

-Sam
Except you get a better deal rather than what you imply, the costs and methods are explained quite succinctly in the link and video I posted above, and what you get is more "Pliny the Elder" than "Coors".

masterhiggins wrote:

Cheers,

R.
They're kind of like drink tickets when you go to a concert. It makes it easier to sell people a Dixie cup of Coors for $10 when the actual cost is obscured by currency abstraction.

-Sam
I've been on many nights like that. ;)

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
masterhiggins wrote: They're kind of like drink tickets when you go to a concert. It makes it easier to sell people a Dixie cup of Coors for $10 when the actual cost is obscured by currency abstraction.

-Sam
Except you get a better deal rather than what you imply, the costs and methods are explained quite succinctly in the link and video I posted above, and what you get is more "Pliny the Elder" than "Coors".
Thanks for then info Peter. I'm downloading the latest version... So roughly how much of an advantage do you get for buying credits…? :)

Thanks!

R.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Right now the credits are 50% off until the Sept. 30.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/summerstrummer3/credits.php

Deleted

Novalis wrote:If one has the 4-band EQ already, is it worth getting the 3-band EQ at all?

I mean what can you do with the 3-band, what you can't do with the 4-band?

At Waves, the 550A and 550B come bundled together, which makes sense.
Strage to sell these two plug-ins seperately... the only difference being one more band?
An obvious, but interesting, question. Is there really enough of a difference, sonically, between 550A and 550B, to require separate versions? In the case of Neve 1073 vs 1081, the answer is yes, the extra band is added to a completely different circuit; not so sure the same can be said for API :?

TheoM wrote:and don't forget they will soon have a half price processors t racks sale (using logic if they just had one on all amptibube) which make it even cheaper. Just hang on and be a bit patient!
Right, but how long do we wait? Is there a trend, like we see with NI, on the time of year this type of sale will arrive? I guess it's a gamble either way.

Lee702 wrote:Right now the credits are 50% off until the Sept. 30.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/summerstrummer3/credits.php
Ah, cheers for that matey.

That's certainly got my attention... :)

Novalis wrote:If one has the 4-band EQ already, is it worth getting the 3-band EQ at all?

I mean what can you do with the 3-band, what you can't do with the 4-band?

At Waves, the 550A and 550B come bundled together, which makes sense.
Strage to sell these two plug-ins seperately... the only difference being one more band?
The A has the filter. I haven't read the manual yet so I don't know the frequency but the waves is 50/15000 HP/LP respectively. I'm assuming this is similar. It's handy for amp sims for example.

The frequencies are not the same. Curve on the left is B and right is A. Both boosted 12dB at 1.5KHz. I demoed and liked A a little more. :tu:
T-RackS API.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Effects”