AIR Instrument Expansion Pack, thoughts?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hybrid 3 Loom Classic Strike Structure Transfuser Vacuum Pro Velvet

MillerSam wrote:If you talk about my video
It's not a video to take presets one by one but I make it for testing the oscillator. The different sounding of the oscillator
If you show the rest of the video, you see that they are a melodies for filter tests
I didn't know who made the video,I just stated my opinion on what videos I thought best demonstrated Vacuum Pro...among the 3 and the two I posted were more interesting & helpful to me,is all.

no problem, I try to focusing it on audio and no speak speak thing we know already.
I try to focusing it on technics aspects of the synth, "how sound the oscillators without effects ...", "how sound the filters"
For me aspects who are important before buying a synth and this I want to share with people ;)

They read the manual from the prompter :p I want to know how they sound and not how he can read ;)

But thanks for your opinion AlesisVi61
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

budweiser wrote:^^ Herm... "only 64 bit " ? I run it on my 32 bit cubase for a few months without a bridge and i have a 32 bit dll in my vst folder...
Hey budweiser: On their website they write: 64-bit plugin: VST, AU, RTAS, and AAX formats
This is for me 64 bit only. Maybe you have a DAW who make the bridge between 32 bit and 64 Bit
Synth Anatomy

Does anyone else have problems with Structures GUI when switching to "edit"? It gets screwed up in Studio 1 v2 64 and Orion 64 here.

Yep, happens in Reaper as well. I reported it to AIR.

Same thing happens with Transfuser and Vacuum Pro. Kinda not nice, eh...

Yeah having the same problem heks in studio one 2 and fl studio.

I have no problems in Ableton Live with Vacuum Pro. Maybe has Vacuum Pro a problem with the DAW
Synth Anatomy

It's quite obviously a GUI refresh problem in certain DAWs only. Needs to be fixed for sure.

Studio One 32bit, confirm, the same problem (After open patch\sample editor in Structure it is necessary to reopen the plugin window for its full size display).

BTW also does not work manually input numbers from the keyboard for input fields of AIEP plugins.
In Bidule and Ableton all ok with this. Thus, truly I do not know whose it is more a problem - the host or plug-ins.
And by the way not the first time i observe similar problems in S1 (with a few other plug-ins).

c_voltage wrote:Studio One 32bit, confirm, the same problem (After open patch\sample editor in Structure it is necessary to reopen the plugin window for its full size display).

BTW also does not work manually input numbers from the keyboard for input fields of AIEP plugins.
In Bidule and Ableton all ok with this. Thus, truly I do not know whose it is more a problem - the host or plug-ins.
And by the way not the first time i observe similar problems in S1 (with a few other plug-ins).
Wow...I have Studio One,but I can't stand the thought of canceling my plans for buying the Expansion Bundle and since I am in the market for a new midi controller keyboard,I think I will buy the new M-Audio Oxygen IV,as it comes with Ableton(along with Xpand!2 and Sonivox Twist).

Ableton seems to be designed for the DJ crowd...so I don't know if I'll find Ableton all that useful.When I researched Bitwig,I remember people comparing Bitwig to Ableton...but I don't remember what the differences were...only that somehow Bitwig was considered a full featured DAW in some respect,over Ableton?

AlesisVi61 wrote:
c_voltage wrote:Studio One 32bit, confirm, the same problem (After open patch\sample editor in Structure it is necessary to reopen the plugin window for its full size display).

Wow...I have Studio One,but I can't stand the thought of canceling my plans for buying the Expansion Bundle and since I am in the market for a new midi controller keyboard,I think I will buy the new M-Audio Oxygen IV,as it comes with Ableton(along with Xpand!2 and Sonivox Twist).

Ableton seems to be designed for the DJ crowd...so I don't know if I'll find Ableton all that useful.When I researched Bitwig,I remember people comparing Bitwig to Ableton...but I don't remember what the differences were...only that somehow Bitwig was considered a full featured DAW in some respect,over Ableton?
I'm sorry, my English is not so good (if the question was addressed to me). Probably there is a speech about comparing hosts.
I would not give up the S1 only because of this small problem, because other his advantages negate this drawback (i hope temporary). I choose the option of having on hand all the convenient DAWs simultaneously, and return to each anytime depending on the style/specificity of the project.
But I'm afraid to stray from the topic.

AlesisVi61 I would not give up Studio One for this small problem. The gui just goes crazy if you are trying to edit but if you open and close its fine. AIR Music probably will fix this.

c_voltage wrote:
AlesisVi61 wrote: I would not give up the S1 only because of this small problem, because other his advantages negate this drawback (i hope temporary). I choose the option of having on hand all the convenient DAWs simultaneously, and return to each anytime depending on the style/specificity of the project.
But I'm afraid to stray from the topic.
I don't intend on eliminating S1...but rather,just acquiring another DAW(at no additional cost to me),in order to keep all of the technical issues to a minimum...if I can.

I don't know...maybe all of my obsessive research on these AIR instruments and reading all of the issues about AIR VST's...is causing me to panic a bit.

I wonder how AIR VST's behave in Bitwig...because this DAW is top on my list of hosts to have...but can't afford it at the moment.

Lee702 wrote:AlesisVi61 I would not give up Studio One for this small problem. The gui just goes crazy if you are trying to edit but if you open and close its fine. AIR Music probably will fix this.
Don't intend on removing S1,as since I have 2 computers...running multiple DAW's is not a problem.

sbangs_air wrote:Great glad to hear your are on board and enjoying the instruments :)

We are currently also offering all AIEP owners theRiser and AU/VST Xpand2! at just $49.99 each.
You can claim these or the upgrade offer at anytime by emailing me or visiting http://www.airmusictech.com/promocodes
I had already purchased The Riser before I sent off the request for the Xpand code so missed the promo offer....but it's a great tool to have in the shed!

Return to “Instruments”