MPowerSynth beta released, available for an introductory price and you can even get it for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just to make sure, the beta download is the 14-day-limited demo download right?

Pretty sure

I have never seen a synth who has so much features includes modular effects, granular and many more.
+ Resizable and redesign own GUI options
+ + +

Wow impressive work of a team ;) Completely different than Serum but also extrem great work.
For me it's more like a nerdy synth because of the amount of features and parameters ;)

Big Like for this work
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Here's an epic brass sound synthesized with MPowerSynth:

https://archive.org/download/EpicBrass2 ... ss%202.mp3

valerian_777 wrote:When i activate "don't allow Keyboard focus" in FL11 (which is needed to play via computerkeys for example on notebooks) the MPowersynth hangs up.

Also i must activate the plugin everytime again that it be shown in the list of available plugins within FL11.
just to help with this a little. to prevent having to activate the plugin each time you crash:

activate the plugin. exit fl studio. reopen fl studio.

thats it. fl studio will remember it now. this is the case with any plugin in fl studio. if it crashes after first being activated it wont show up on the list. always activate a plugin then exit before ever using it, then come back in to avoid this annoyance.

btw...this is a really fun synth! great job!
ImageImageImage

Genetic_Junk wrote:Here's an epic brass sound synthesized with MPowerSynth:

https://archive.org/download/EpicBrass2 ... ss%202.mp3
Great sound!

Hi guys, thank you again. Now I'll respond to multiple things as always :D.
But first, I already got 2 of you sending me presets (I was thinking, hmm, that's fast! :) ). The first one was actually good, but no multiparameters, so please READ THIS CAREFULLY.
And the second one was exactly the shame I was afraid of - cloning randomized presets, just changed a filter and got 5 different presets... That's a waste of time for both of us. So please folks, follow the rules, I won't give licences away without checking the presets of course.

But the audio demos in this topic are great, so I'm really looking forward to your presets guys!

High CPU load with modulating oscillators: I'll check that. The thing is, the oscillators are preprocessing even if there are no voices (they are shared). That could potentially be improved.

149 EUR: That's a misunderstanding, the full price is still 249, though we are thinking about 199. But the point is, that after the introductory price, there will be another higher introductory price... at least that's the current plan.

Per voice distortion: I'm afraid you need to use the filters then. But they have 2 kinds of distortion - pre-filter distortion and post-filter saturation, and even a clipper, that must do the trick, doesn't it? If you really want to use the FX, then it will be for all voices at once. But you can try using a crossover to get a multiband distortion, which should lower the harshness.

15-day trial: Damn, didn't think about it :D. Anyway the synth will work afterwards as well, but will generate noise from time to time and keys from A,A#,B (plus minus :) ) won't work. That should be fine, but I guess an update could prolong the trial. Ideas?

FL crash: Good point, activate and reopen FL. Now could you mail me with some more specific details about how to simulate the problem in FL?
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Couple of more things:

- LFOs on voice level, so that each voice has it's independent phase. Currently you can't setup a vibrato per voice so that you get a nice beating effect. Vibrato via Modulator has the same phase for each voice so the effect is totally different.

- Glide feature does not work correctly with harmony feature, each note should glide to its corresponding next note

- Preset switching takes quite long when Convo effect is in use. Could this be improved?

1) That's the limitation - you cannot modulate on voice level - modulators are global. For vibrato it cannot work then. But ADSR tremolo can do the trick (not with pitch though).

2) Glide harmony - hmmm, I'm afraid that probably won't be possible, hard to explain, will think about it though.

3) Convo performance - well, that's how it is I'm afraid, it needs to load the IRs, and when you have a 5 second church IR, then it takes time...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:
15-day trial: Damn, didn't think about it :D. Anyway the synth will work afterwards as well, but will generate noise from time to time and keys from A,A#,B (plus minus :) ) won't work. That should be fine, but I guess an update could prolong the trial. Ideas?
intermittent noises would be really troublesome for developing pads and soundscapes!

Usually beta releases have fixed time/date licenses

Sounds logical!
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:
149 EUR: That's a misunderstanding, the full price is still 249, though we are thinking about 199. But the point is, that after the introductory price, there will be another higher introductory price... at least that's the current plan.
Ah I see...

But I can't think of any other synths that is 249e, except Nexus 2 but that is more of a rompler.

I really think you'll find it hard to sell it if the price remains at 249e. Considering the market is full of top notch synths that are considerably cheaper.

But good luck with it anyway! :)
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

With the usual 50% off it will end at 99€ or something what's a reasonable price for it.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:With the usual 50% off it will end at 99€ or something what's a reasonable price for it.
Exactly! We do actions all the time ;). But again, 199 EUR is on the table ;).
Vojtech

Can't say anything about the sound (haven't downloaded it), but the user interface doesn't appeal to me, too many tabs, thus too much clicking, and those pages look too similar. I guess I even saw a scroll bar on one of the screenshots. Just not good for people whose minds work in a visual way.

The regular price of 249 euros is also ridiculous. 200 dollars seems to be the red line these days, even U-he, Tone2 etc. don't take that hurdle.

PS: Compared to you even Americans are humble, your site is full of bragging, not a nice trait of character :P

Return to “Instruments”