Latest builds - Revision 2709

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ACE (Any Cable Everywhere) Bazille Diva Filterscape 1.5 Filterscape Q6 Filterscape VA More Feedback Machine Zebra

firepile wrote:
Elevated_being wrote:Is it possible to save the GUI size? Every time I drag in a new instance, it starts of with the default size. I would expect that the save as default button should also handle this?

Studio One Pro v2
Zebra 2 Rev 2709
Yes, change the size and save it as a default preset.
Thanks, I'll try that :)
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

MSEG bug with Arpeggiator...

If a MSEG is set to 'single' trigger and voice mode is set to arpeggiator, then the MSEG never leaves the loop stage even when all keys are released.

Example patch: MSEG single-trig arp bug.h2p

Play above patch to see normal behaviour in poly mode.
Switch on arp, and mseg no longer enters release stage when all keys lifted...

Note: Oddly, it works occasionally in some patches and not others :? Maybe a race condition somewhere?

When turning the modify knob all the way to the left in "beats" mode, it only goes to -49 not -50.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

austinminor wrote:When turning the modify knob all the way to the left in "beats" mode, it only goes to -49 not -50.
Thanks. :) This is fixed in one of the latest (internal) builds. We will post a public build asap.
Cheers,
Michael

EdHarvey wrote:MSEG bug with Arpeggiator...
If a MSEG is set to 'single' trigger and voice mode is set to arpeggiator, then the MSEG never leaves the loop stage even when all keys are released.
Aha, I think we've seen that one before! If Michael hasn't already added this to our To-Dos, I will...

In DIVA I used Uhbie filter and when I change the size between 110%, 120%, etc., there are extra arrows on the filter knobs until turning them again.

Adrian B wrote:In DIVA I used Uhbie filter and when I change the size between 110%, 120%, etc., there are extra arrows on the filter knobs until turning them again.
Thanks. :) Also this is fixed in one of the latest (internal) builds. We will post a public build asap.
Cheers,
Michael

InfoTube2014 wrote:Ok, thank
I'm having problems with graphics on Podolski. can you give me confirm or deny these strange lines? thanks
this is only the "white stripes" skin...looks awesome :P

capracan wrote: this is only the "white stripes" skin...looks awesome :P
BEST POST of the.....

minute.

Heh.

Jon

u-he-michael wrote:
Adrian B wrote:In DIVA I used Uhbie filter and when I change the size between 110%, 120%, etc., there are extra arrows on the filter knobs until turning them again.
Thanks. :) Also this is fixed in one of the latest (internal) builds. We will post a public build asap.
Cheers,
Michael
Cool. I noticed it also happens when paging through patches from the home screen with the arrows by the patch name/info box. (Still in DIVA.) Probably the same fix!

Bazille sounds really nice. unfortunately I am clueless with a modular synth and (most importantly) I can't afford to buy it. does anyone know how to uninstall? thanks.
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

Just delete the u-he folder in your plugins folder... there's no uninstaller. But, why would you do that when you can save up for it at a later date? :)

I see the link to ZebraCM has been removed, presumably at the request of CM.

Does this mean we can expect regular updates directly from them or will we have to wait another 7 years for the latest version?

EvilDragon wrote:Just delete the u-he folder in your plugins folder... there's no uninstaller. But, why would you do that when you can save up for it at a later date? :)
that's actually a really good point. now I see no reason to delete. I'd really like to learn how to do the modular thing. maybe I'll poke around and see if there are any tutorials on youtube.

question (now that i've decided to keep it): does the beta only come with the 1 preset? if there were more I could take a look at how they do things.
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

Return to “u-he”