Brío Latin Percussion Ensemble- Available now!

Official support for: indiginus.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Question: is there any reason why I should not compress the samples down to .ncw format?

NB if anyone does convert them, remember to move the resource.nkr and resource.nkc files across to the new folder, open the converted instruments, find the resource files and resave the instruments.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Why not, do it. It will only make things better, less HD space, less RAM usage... :)

Is there any chance that other drum kits could be made available for this sequencer interface? It looks like a joy to use. We have had similar conversations here about Strum Maker, so I thought I'd ask. Thanks!

DarkStar wrote:Question: is there any reason why I should not compress the samples down to .ncw format?

NB if anyone does convert them, remember to move the resource.nkr and resource.nkc files across to the new folder, open the converted instruments, find the resource files and resave the instruments.
I was toying with the idea of including some .sfz format instruments in a future update, which is why I didn't compress to .ncw. No reason for you not to compress them, though.

rrichard63 wrote:Is there any chance that other drum kits could be made available for this sequencer interface? It looks like a joy to use. We have had similar conversations here about Strum Maker, so I thought I'd ask. Thanks!
Possibly. The interface seems to be working well, so who knows?

As for SM4- I would still like to have "refill" guitars available for it. Just have to figure out how the distribution/ upgrade would work.

If you use Reaper, I have posted a set of Note Names files over here:
http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=146659
Inspired by ...

Can Kontakt output patterns from Brio to host sequencer if Kontakt option to send to outside world is enabled?

Or will drag/drop be possible?

Should be possible to output notes like that.

EvilDragon wrote:Should be possible to output notes like that.
Thanks, I wanted to be sure before I buy if possible.
Seems like that feature would be good candidate for demo video for Kontakt 5 users if not available in Kontakt 4.

It's been available in Kontakt for ages now, since K2 perhaps?

EvilDragon wrote:It's been available in Kontakt for ages now, since K2 perhaps?
Thanks, I only found out about it recently, from one of your posts I think.
Hopefully someone will confirm that it works, unless it's already a given.

If there are any scripted note events (and there are, since this contains a sequencer), it will work when you enable sending scripted notes from the (Send MIDI to outside world) dropdown menu. Just make sure you disable sending incoming MIDI data and GUI keyboard data.

Works here, in K4 (record the output in Reaper, not drag 'n' drop):

Image ... Big pic: http://i.imgur.com/0654WCh.png

Just buy it!
Inspired by ...

thanks guys

I just got an email saying that my Brio download link was about to expire. I was going to ignore it since my copy was downloaded and installed many days ago. I'm glad I checked it out, because it proves to be an update that includes a new (I think) bar chimes instrument that does not appear to be available separately. I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Tracy, I suggest that these emails mention the fact that there is an update available.

Return to “Indiginus”