Guitar Gadgets 1.3.4 support topic

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Guitar Gadgets

I have just updated Guitar Gadgets, my contribution to the KVR Developer Challenge 2014, with the MIDI Learn and the ability to chain up to 4 effects in the same instance of the plug-in, as people asked me during August :D

I'm still working on a few other things, such as improving the algorithm of the existing effects, and adding two other ones. I have written a lot of new DSP effects these last weeks, and I will be able to use something for Guitar Gadgets very soon :hihi:

EDIT : I have just added presets, and new gadgets too !
Last edited by Ivan_C on Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:19 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Thank U ever so MUCH!

Thanks !
My Recording Studio http://www.echopark.at

Love the phaser ! its better than Acustica's

and the tape cassette efx really sounds like a portastudio

cool stuff thanks
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot ;)

Fantastic - sorry you didn't win but you got my vote

Tell me if you have any issue with the MIDI Learn and the effect chaining, I have tested them on a few DAWs, but I am never sure if what I do is bug-free, with all the DAW + format combinations available...

Wolfen666 wrote:Tell me if you have any issue with the MIDI Learn and the effect chaining, I have tested them on a few DAWs, but I am never sure if what I do is bug-free, with all the DAW + format combinations available...
I was just about to write to you about that.. Trying to perform MIDI Learn crashes Cubase 7.5.30 Mac (64-bit) here. It has happened every time I tried. If you like, I can make it crash again, and send you the log? (be later tonight though ;) )
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

I'm going to look at it, thanks for the report ;)

I have updated the plug-in, the problem with Cubase 7 Mac + MIDI Learn should be fixed ;)

Yes, it works now, thanks! :)
It now leads to another question.. you do you unlearn an assignment? ;)

To unlearn an assignment, you can right-click on any control, but before you need to download the last Guitar Gadgets update :D I have added the MIDI "unlearn", solved the issue with the low cutoff frequency on the filtrator, and I have added a switch in the Delay Attack gadget, allowing users to select delay values related to the current tempo in the DAW ;)

Thanks! All working perfectly now.. really love this thing! :)

Great :tu:

was reading Computer Music Mag

says there is an easter egg game that once u beat u get an extra thinggie...how do i do that ?
and is there a way to skip the game ?
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Return to “Effects”