Charlatan v1.4.1 - free VA synth (Win VSTi 32-/64-bit)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Charlatan Charlatan - Time Capsule

layzer wrote:nice! and yes... very jp8080 looking, more so if you made the labels black with orange text!

Good suggestion :tu: Thanks :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:tu: All is good

DrewDale wrote:
layzer wrote:nice! and yes... very jp8080 looking, more so if you made the labels black with orange text!

Now add the black dividers.....Nice work! How about giving us a download link? :hail:

DrewDale wrote:

I would have seen the group labels yellow instead of orange. It would be much more contrasted (and certainly much more beautiful to the eyes).

Apart that, it is a very nice work!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Kevin Deas wrote:
DrewDale wrote:

Now add the black dividers.....Nice work! How about giving us a download link? :hail:
Black lines added.

PM me for the skin
Last edited by DrewDale on Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

BlackWinny wrote: I would have seen the group labels yellow instead of orange. It would be much more contrasted (and certainly much more beautiful to the eyes).

Thank you :) I thought of yellow, but it looked Non Roland(ish) :hihi:
Here is the image with black lines.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DrewDale wrote:
BlackWinny wrote: I would have seen the group labels yellow instead of orange. It would be much more contrasted (and certainly much more beautiful to the eyes).

Thank you :) I thought of yellow, but it looked Non Roland(ish) :hihi:
Here is the image with black lines.
I thought of a yellow... very yellow. Like the yellow of the smileys.
:)

Rolandish?

Bah... Why?

Charlatan being not at all an emulation of a Roland synth, it can be as well Korgish, Yamaha-ish, Moogish, ARPish, SCI-ish, Kurzweilish, Oberheimish, Ensoniqish, Casioish, Kawaish, Octavish, a kind of mix of them all... the most important being that it looks DrewDalish and that it sounds very BlauKrautish.
:D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

BlackWinny wrote: Rolandish?
Bah... Why?

Charlatan being not at all an emulation of a Roland synth, it can be as well Korgish, Yamaha-ish, Moogish, ARPish, SCI-ish, Kurzweilish, Oberheimish, Ensoniqish, Casioish, Kawaish, Octavish, a kind of mix of them all... the most important being that it looks DrewDalish and that it sounds very BlauKrautish.

My theory - If it looks like a Rolandish, you can maketh Rolandish sounds for it :hihi:
DrewDalish :hihi: :hihi: I like it. ARPish sounds good, red & black(ish) Perhaps even AkaiISH or even QuasimidiISH too. :band2:

DrewDale wrote:My theory - If it looks like a Rolandish, you can maketh Rolandish sounds for it :hihi:
Ah in that case...

But beware the imitations.

This is not a real girl even if she's very, very, very "girlish":

And this is not a blow job:

Last edited by BlackWinny on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My latest try out :)

:o

:party:

:clap:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

PNG of the Sequencial skin here if anyone wants it :)

DrewDale wrote:PNG of the Sequencial skin here if anyone wants it :)
Thanks for adding the black line to the blue/orange png. You work fast! So far this black/white is my fav! You are improving in leaps and bounds! :D

DrewDale wrote:PNG of the Sequencial skin here if anyone wants it :)
cool, thanks for sharing :tu:

It's getting to be an unhealthy habit now :hihi:
Glad you like the skins. :) Here is an ARP colour scheme:

DrewDale wrote:It's getting to be an unhealthy habit now :hihi:
Glad you like the skins. :) Here is an ARP colour scheme:
If it feels good....Do it!!

Return to “Instruments”