Charlatan v1.4.1 - free VA synth (Win VSTi 32-/64-bit)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Charlatan Charlatan - Time Capsule

And #EE6633 for the brown tracks...
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Suggestions, of course...
:)
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

DrewDale wrote:I don't know how to change the colours of the sliders / knobs / switches as yet, when I did try a recolour it looked blurred :?

In the mean time, here is an SH101 kind of flavour ;)
I like the raised panel effect! :D

BlackWinny wrote:Suggestions, of course...
For the colour change on the sliders I am using Conditional Hue / Saturation using Paint.Net software, so it is a little difficult to do an exact hex match :?
:tu: All is good

DrewDale wrote:
For the colour change on the sliders I am using Conditional Hue / Saturation using Paint.Net software, so it is a little difficult to do an exact hex match :?
Oh it doesn't need to be exact.

But with Paint.Net I can suggest you this tip:
http://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/ColorsWindow.html
(at the bottom of the page)
:tu:

And if you change directly the value in the field called HEX (by copy-paste of my suggestions for example) you get immediately the suggested colors.
:D
Last edited by BlackWinny on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackWinny wrote:
DrewDale wrote:

The conditional hue / saturation plugin is not linked to the colour wheel, but the colour you set within the plugin. :wink:

DrewDale wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:
DrewDale wrote:

The conditional hue / saturation plugin is not linked to the colour wheel, but the colour you set within the plugin. :wink:
You'll see that there is a direct link between the hue/saturation and the rate of the three primary colors.
And this direct link is in the two senses.

Do you people actually make music? 8)

I don't mean the hue / saturation value on the colour wheel, but the plugin called conditional hue / saturation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fluffy_little_something wrote:Do you people actually make music? 8)
Music ? I don't like music :hihi:

Teksonik wrote:I edited one of DrewDale's images......... :)

EDIT: A few tweaks............. :)
Good enough to eat. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

fluffy_little_something wrote:Do you people actually make music? 8)
Music? What's that? I'm deaf from birth.
Last edited by BlackWinny on Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrewDale wrote:I don't mean the hue / saturation value on the colour wheel, but the plugin called conditional hue / saturation.
Ah ok!

Here's the edited DrewDale's background image in case anybody is interested. Hope he doesn't mind me sharing it........ :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”