Echoboy no wet signal in big projects

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

having a (rather big) big project in Cubase 7.5 with some Echoboy instances will render the project defect in terms that when the project is openend, the Echoboy instances do not produce any wet signal (dry is there).

When replacing one of the "defectice" Echoboy instances, all instances suddenly start working properly again. Unfortunately after reopening the project, the defect is still/again there .

Does anyone have a similar issue? Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance.

I use Echoboy and other SoundToys (version 4.0.2 on a Windows XP), works perfect on my Nuendo 5 and Studio One but give Me a lot of problems in FL Studio (don't let me hear nothing because make just glitches) but probably for your problem could You try to render with this... http://www.voxengo.com/product/recorder/ ... It's Free!

Good Luck!

Have you updated it to the 2nd September version?

Hello,

yes, got the 4.4.3 update ( but maybe this is/was also presetn with 4.4.2, cannot really reproduce. Older project versions (prior 2nd Sept. also do not work).

Thanks

I have similar issues with Echoboy breaks during sessions after the Last update. While adjusting parameters, suddenly Echoboy becomes silent. Only deleting and reloading Echoboy solves the Problem. Contacted support yesterday.

Hi,

Thanks for the hints,

I think I solved the problem by deactivating ASIO Guard in Cubase's VST settings (still have to confirm), but you can try that too.

(BTW: Although Soundtoys mentioned that support is under more load than usual, absolutely no answer within 4 weeks is pretty weak, esp. for the called prices of their VSTs.)

Cheers

Return to “Effects”