September Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Guys, I know I'm a n00b with psychedelic rock, but my gateway into this genre were mainly these three bands:

Connan Mockasin -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkNwuY2JUHQ

Airel Pink -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiLqAu4s-_s

Andrew VanWyngarden & Ben Goldwasser -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCUc3Kb ... CUc3Kbphr4

Going to try and make it this month... if things go well. Absolutely love psychedelic stuff!

didnt know where to post this so ill post it here:

is it just me, or does the the entry from nineofkings not work? i cant get it to play and i cant download it. been trying since it was posted yesterday. anyone else having problems with it?
ImageImageImage

chaosWyrM wrote:didnt know where to post this so ill post it here:

is it just me, or does the the entry from nineofkings not work? i cant get it to play and i cant download it. been trying since it was posted yesterday. anyone else having problems with it?
Worked for me, although began streaming quicker when I opened the link in a new tab. Either way, it's working here both on the PC and ipad. And a lovely track to boot!

Enjoying (or should that be 'digging') all entries so far :)

knockman wrote:
chaosWyrM wrote:didnt know where to post this so ill post it here:

Worked for me, although began streaming quicker when I opened the link in a new tab. Either way, it's working here both on the PC and ipad. And a lovely track to boot!

Enjoying (or should that be 'digging') all entries so far :)
hmmm....ok thanks. guess its just me. i still cant get it on my computer at all...but looks like my tablet is dl'ing it (it wouldnt stream it). taking forever though.

yay! its playing. sweet.
ImageImageImage

chaosWyrM wrote:is it just me, or does the the entry from nineofkings not work? i cant get it to play and i cant download it.
Slow but steady...
Downloaded!
:tu:

Cheers

Cannot download from theyareus

All others OK
Heinrich Heine wrote: "Nothing is more futile than theorizing about music."
Me write: "I have no talent and regularly prove it in the Music Cafe contests"

peppy197 wrote:Cannot download from theyareus

All others OK
Yep, same outcome here... :?

^I PM'd him or her about that last night. Message hasn't been read yet.
No longer a moderator.

ClaRago wrote:
Vulcandj wrote:This isn't really gossip, but more of an inquiry....has anyone heard anything from Evo2slo? I've noticed a lack of his presence in the contest. Just curious.
Unfortunately no. We miss him and his music .
He's lying low from what I gather, and will be around again some day - hopefully soon. I've heard from him here and there. I'm guessing he has his plate full lately?

I'm in with Low Down. I had an idea going and completely scrapped it a couple of days ago. I came up with this one which I like much better.

Good luck everyone.

arghhh !

my machine is . . . (vocal sound "arrghhh") . . . not working correctly . . .

I'm out this month
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Shangsean wrote:I'm in with Low Down. I had an idea going and completely scrapped it a couple of days ago. I came up with this one which I like much better.

Good luck everyone.
Yeah I haven't quite started, but have potential lyrics. The great thing is that I won't feel pressured to make a 12 minute long epic

Submissions thread is locked, voting thread is up.

Next month:
This month you are asked to take us on a journey to the depths of the ocean.
No longer a moderator.

D.H. Miltz wrote: Next month:
This month you are asked to take us on a journey to the depths of the ocean.
Interesting theme :) Will we be back to 3 minutes limit?

Also, what's the voting policy this month on 'theyareus's non-downloadable track?

^I agree, interesting theme (a good suggestion). When I was looking at the suggestions list, that's the one that kept tickling my brain. And yep, back to three minutes.

As for theyareus's entry, I just edited the post to say it is disqualified. A vote for it is a wasted vote.
No longer a moderator.

Return to “Music Cafe”