Official Xils3 LE V2 Analog Modular ( The EMS VCS 3 Emulation )( CM version Released )

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
XILS 3 LE

Try the full featured Analog Modular Synthesizer Xils3 LE V2

Light ? At Xils-Lab a lite synthesizer includes some options that cant be found on much more pricey complete synths : 6 Oscillators with pwm-Wave Shaping, last generation nonlinear 0df creamy Xils analog filters, interactive polypsequencer, Trapez loopable envelope, can be used as vst fx for the glory of its filters, and so much more. ( See complete list of features below )

But first, hear it in action : Here are 5 audio demos with instruments in isolation ( more than 20 mn )
Some sound examples. I'll add Sound examples on a regular basis.

Xils3 LE V2 demo 1
Xils3 LE V2 Demo 2
Xils3 LE V2 Demo 3
Xils3 LE V2 Demo 4
Xils3 LE V2 Demo 5

Features :

 6 Oscillators grouped in 3 pairs, with WaveShaping (on sine wave, saw, triangle and square)
 1 Noise Oscillator ( With Noise color )
 1 Analog Filter, Non Linear and zero delay Behaviors, with 3 Modes (12/18/24 dB LowPass)
 1 Trapezoidal Envelope Generators, Looping EG in the time of analog (Switchable to ADSR )
 Polyphonic Ring Modulator
 2 independent outputs feeding the Stereo Bus, each with one analog Lp/Hp filter
 Programmable Joystick Vector Controller
 Polyphonic Sequencer with 3 independent lines, Slew rates, 3 recording modes.
 Sequencer can behave as modulation source.
 Pitch Tracker, Envelope Follower, Transient, Gate, Sample & Hold Modules
 Chorus, Delay, Spring Reverb
 6 Play modes (including Unison 2/4/6 ), Polyphonic and mono Portamento/Glissando/Legato, 2 different Keyboard Scaling, Polyphonic Aftertouch and VCA handling.
 Hundreds of presets made by worldwide famous Sound Designers
 Preset Database Engine ( Find the right patch in a flash, create your own tags )
 Comprehensive manual with a getting started and tutorial sections
 Instrument or Effect plug-in

Xils 3.2 LE V2.0 benefits from the same pristine audio engine than the Xils 3 & 4 series, wich has been described as an incredible authentic emulation by all revievers.

Capable of producing both a very wide range of classic analog sounds, and sounds no other analog synth can do, The XILS 3 LE V2.0 cumulates an authentic emulation of the Synthi ( VCS 3 ) modular synthesizer and a replica of the 256 Analog Sequencer, its natural companion.

Add to the pile the Analog Chorus with its three modes, the analog Delay, and the vintage Spring Reverb ... the picture emerges.

In the XILS 3 LE V2.0, you can connect everything with everything, and you get more than 440 possible different connections per patch. At Audio Rate, so that each of the 6 oscillators can perform as an LFO for example.

An endless source of inspiration for those who want to go deep into the heart of Analog Modular Synthesis.
Input modules : Gate, Transient, Envelope Follower and Pitch Tracker also transform the XILS 3 LE V2.0 into a powerfull VST-AU Effect Processor !

Protection : Serial Number only

Download the installers here -Mac-Win-32-64b
Try it ? Download the demo version here ( VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, No serial demo )
Buy it now ? Just go there

Discussion after the game starts here : http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2#p5896202

This was the game : In order to gain your attention for the next to be released Xils-Lab synthesizer, a little game, and a lot of sound clips. You can win 10 licences for it. Its rather easy. No need to make presets for it, no need to invent its name. .
Last edited by Lotuzia on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 19 times in total.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XILS 4 LE

directrix

Xpander :hihi: (didn't listen to the sound exemple, because I can't where I am, so this name be even more silly than I think) :oops:
Fernando (FMR)

MMonsterX

simpLEx ?
:D

I had another idea... but I'm not sure it would be accepted by the administrators...
:party:
Last edited by BlackWinny on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Anal-log-Enema-XXX
Last edited by Aloysius on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

XfilEsynth ;-)
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

SexE*Synth

Xerograph

Aloysius wrote:SexE*Synth
Ah! Your very close to my other idea... I thought to "Sextoy".
:D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

seX*crimE :)

Aloysius wrote:seX*crimE :)
Ex-Terminator
:borg:

Xils Expander
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Return to “Instruments”