Can't download synths from Arturia's website - error 500?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have been trying to download SEM from their site and I keep getting a 500 error. I have reset Safari browser but it keeps on happening. I tried it with some of their other synths and get the same?

Is it happening with you?

no problems here

EDIT: i only logged in a tried to download updates for my V2 collection which does not include SEM. i tried to download the SEM demo and yes, i got a picture of a grumpy bloke and an error 500 message.

humpo72 wrote:no problems here

EDIT: i only logged in a tried to download updates for my V2 collection which does not include SEM. i tried to download the SEM demo and yes, i got a picture of a grumpy bloke and an error 500 message.
Ok, thanks, so it's not just me getting the grumpy bloke.

Hemmick Reef wrote:I have been trying to download SEM from their site and I keep getting a 500 error. I have reset Safari browser but it keeps on happening. I tried it with some of their other synths and get the same?

Is it happening with you?
First:
"I have reset Safari browser" - I assume this means you have cleared your cache and deleted all cookies.

If what ever caused the error is still in cache or cookies it will continue to cause the error until it is cleared away.

Second:
Try a different browser. Sometimes the technologies just don't like each other. :shrug:

HTH

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

I guess it must have something to do with that they have just launched their new webpage design. Links can have gone lost in the conversion, will probably be up again soon.

Must all pages be pad friendly these days? :scared:

Well they just released a new iPad app today (Prophet VS -- not the whole thing, just the wavetable part) so I guess now's as good a time as any.

Return to “Instruments”