HELP!!!... Bitwig are spamming me HARD!!!

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am being absolutely hammered with emails from Bitwig... Please make it stop.
In the time I've taken to write this post I've received 18 emails from Bitwig... Is anyone else getting spammed like me?

They all seem to reflect this forum, and are mostly (or all) about controller surface scripts.

Bitwig mails or KVR mails?

Sounds like you subscribed to a topic.

It says from Bitwig.com... But it is stuff from this forum I've read I think???

I haven't done much of anything on the bitwig page for a while (month or more I think)... So if I did subscribe, it's all hitting my inbox HARD at once... ??? My phone is going mental.

The last message just now was matteo mazzocchi appologising for posting 3 times on Novation Launchpad thread... Which i've posted about here... But the reply email is to "noreply@bitwig.com"

Looking into this as we speak... hang on.
It's not intended and I'm sorry in advance ;-)

Do you get the same mail all over or different mails each time?

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Web Dev says it should be okay now. Please let us know if you get more mails like that.
The server was updated today and his guess is that something went wrong in the process so all notifications went out again several times.

Apologies to all who got this!!!!

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi

I would have been thankful to have gotten something ;)

So you guys that got too many must have got the ones that we that did not get any didn't get. :hihi:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Tom,

I know once I updated my server and things freaked out because the server time got messed up(reset). I am guessing that is what happened here.

Mike
Michael Schmalle
http://www.teotigraphix.com
Surfing on sine waves

Maschine4Bitwig - Studio, MK2, MikroMK2, MK1
http://www.teotigraphix.com/bitwig/maschine

Seems fine now... Thank you for the fix... I didn't want to resort to sending all bitwig emails to spam. Glad it got sorted.
V.

Phew - good to know it stopped ;-)
And apologies to all who got this... :oops:

Cheers,

Tom

Return to “Bitwig”