Rhapsody: Orchestral Percussion - RELEASED! New screencast + ESSENTIALS version for <$99

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Rhapsody is RELEASED! Click here to get it!

Impact Soundworks is thrilled to release our flagship symphonic library, RHAPSODY: Orchestral Percussion. This exquisite virtual instrument covers both the essential canon of symphonic percussive instruments, like snares, bass drum, cymbals, timpani, xylophone, tubular bells, triangle, etc., and a full compliment of aux percussion such as bongo, conga, cajon, djembe, crotales, anvil, sleigh bells, and more.

The library is provided with three user-blendable mic positions: close, stage, and hall. Unlike many existing percussion libraries, our close mics are exceptionally dry (with just a hint of air), allowing for maximum versatility when blending with other libraries or customizing with your own reverb. Stage and hall mics offer natural, but not overwhelming, reverb from the beautiful hall.

Our philosophy with Rhapody: Orchestral Percussion is to provide a versatile and expansive collection of percussive instruments, sampled with our signature depth, that is equally suitable for both "epic" scoring as well as more intimate pieces, classical mockups, hybrid tracks, and everything in between. Flexibility is the name of the game! Pricing information will be available soon - as always, our goal is to provide an exceptional value for the working composer.

INSTRUMENT LIST
Bass Drum w/ Rolls
Bongo
Cajon (two types)
Castanets
Conga
Cowbell
Crotales
Cymbal Scraped
Darbuka (two types)
Djembe (two types)
Finger Cymbal
Glockenspiel
Gongs w/ Rolls
Gran Cassa w/ Rolls
Guiro
Marimba
Metals 5x
Piatti + Mute
Ride Cymbal w/ Rolls
Shaker w/ Rolls
Sleigh Bells
Snares (3x sizes / tunings) w/ Rolls
Snare Ensemble w/ Rolls
Tam Tam w/ Rolls
Tambourine w/ Rolls
Temple Blocks
Timpani w/ Rolls
Toms
Tom Ensemble w/ Rolls
Triangle w/ Rolls
Tubular Bells
Vibraslap
Woodblocks
Xylophone

SCRIPT FEATURES
* Easy mic mixing - ON/OFF for each mic, volume, panning, stereo width
* Individual tune, volume, and ADSR for each instrument
* Assign instruments to unique outputs
* Extra convolution reverb available
* Internal preset system for saving mic mixes or instrument settings
* Per-instrument Solid GEQ
* Custom mic offsets for increasing/decreasing mic 'distance'
* Elegant, intuitive design

VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpZMMVdFb50

DEMOS
https://soundcloud.com/isworks/sets/rha ... percussion

PRICE / RELEASE
Price: $199 intro price through Sept 30th, MSRP $249

Visit our website to read more & purchase!

We can't wait to hear what you do with Rhapsody: Orchestral Percussion. Let us know what you think!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

If the price is right then I am definitely getting this!

Announcing the RELEASE DATE and PRICE of Rhapsody: Orchestral Percussion, along with the official product site!

http://impactsoundworks.com/rhapsody-or ... ercussion/

The library will be available on September 15th for the introductory price of $199 (MSRP: $249) through September 30th.

We think this is a fantastic value, whether you're looking for an all-in-one comprehensive collection, OR a percussive suite to add new color to your existing arsenal of libraries!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

New demos today! Artificer's Fancy and Islands of Memory show the library in very different contexts.

Rhapsody: Orchestral Percussion is now available!

I could not be more proud of this release... it has been an exhausting process with logistics, editing, and programming on a new order of magnitude in terms of time, resources and difficulty. But the result is amazing. This is now my go-to percussion library and I sincerely hope you will love it as well.

If you're on a tight budget but still want a deeply-sampled suite of orchestral percussion at your fingertips, I have good news for you! We've just released the ESSENTIALS version of Rhapsody: Orchestral Percussion, available for the insane price of $89. Compared to the full version, this has two mic positions (close + hall) and 16-bit samples, but all the same great UI features and depth of sampling. Instruments included:

Bass Drum w/ rolls
2x Snares w/ rolls
Timpani w/ rolls
3x Toms
Tubular Bells
Glockenspiel
Piatti (Crash) + Mutes
Ride Cymbal w/ rolls
Orchestral chimes
Claves
Shaker w/ rolls
Tambourine w/ rolls
Triangle w/ rolls
Woodblock
High & Low Bongas
High, Low & Muted Congas

Check out our site for more details! We're also working on a SFZ version, so stay tuned...

http://impactsoundworks.com/rhapsody-or ... ercussion/

Hi guys!

I just bought the essentials version of Rhapsody, and it sounds great! However, I don't seem to be able to load up the UI as it appears in your videos. I can load the individual instruments (timpani, glockenspiel, and so forth) but it just appears as a basic Kontakt UI. Am I missing something?

best wishes,

David

That's definitely not correct - can you post a screenshot? Is there a Rhapsody.nkr and Rhapsody.nkc file in your Rhapsody folder?

Sure, here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing in Kontakt when I load an instrument. I can see the Rhapsody.nkr and Rhapsody.nkc files when I look at the directory in Windows, but through the Kontakt file browser I just see a folder with an .nkr label and there's no sign of the .nkc file.
Screenshot ROP.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ahh OK, just click the "ISW" icon. The instrument starts minimized - I'll fix that... :-)

Oh, I see! Great, thanks for responding so quickly. Now I can get busy putting ROP to work for me!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”