New T-racks API Eqs !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Indeed. Note that anybody that wants to get these at a great discount via the half-off Gear Credits promotion in Summer Strummer 3 only has a few days left to do so.

@ Peter

Thank you very much for the clarification about the two different models and the low bump.
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:The same question could be asked to the original hardware manufacturer… what reason pushed them to do two different models of EQ with different bands?
Well hardware is a bit different :)
One more band can easily mean a price difference of 100-300 euros I suppose, so those that only need 3 bands could get the cheaper version.

IK's on the ball baby! I just got the notice that these are available :lol:

hibidy wrote:IK's on the ball baby! I just got the notice that these are available :lol:
I got my notice about a week ago. You must not be a very good customer ;)

And yeah, really liked the 50a and 50b and picked up the 50a.

ImNotDedYet wrote:
hibidy wrote:IK's on the ball baby! I just got the notice that these are available :lol:
I got my notice about a week ago. You must not be a very good customer ;)
LOLZES! Yeah, that must be it!

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Indeed. Note that anybody that wants to get these at a great discount via the half-off Gear Credits promotion in Summer Strummer 3 only has a few days left to do so.
I noticed that on that promo page all the talk is only about Amplitube Custom Shop and guitar products. Are the gear credits also valid for the TRacks Custom shop??

fese wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Indeed. Note that anybody that wants to get these at a great discount via the half-off Gear Credits promotion in Summer Strummer 3 only has a few days left to do so.
I noticed that on that promo page all the talk is only about Amplitube Custom Shop and guitar products. Are the gear credits also valid for the TRacks Custom shop??
Yes, Gear Credits are usable for either T-RackS or AmpliTube gear in Custom Shop. The promo is "Summer Strummer" which is why that page will be all about AmpliTube but rest assured you can use the Gear Credits for T-RackS gear too.

+500 credits in Ye Olde Kustome Shoppe! (for a total of 510 since the stank was running way low... still going to sit on them for awhile, though)
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

antithesist wrote:+500 credits in Ye Olde Kustome Shoppe! (for a total of 510 since the stank was running way low... still going to sit on them for awhile, though)
I'll do my best to light a fire to get the upcoming gear out :)

Right on... 500 credits is only going to get us four 125 credit plug-ins, though.

I almost went with the 900 pack.

We have at least one of everything except the new Huey, Dewey, and Louie EQs (I guess the 560 is the kitten in the pic I posted in the Marketplace thread).

That just leaves getting one unreleased plug-in at 125 ikredits before I'm back down to ten.

Hows about a sale or group-buy now?

I guess the IPAs wouldn't be in that, though.

Who knows, I might just get some more tonight... I did get some nice jampoints from the 500 buy.

t-racks = ikrack... WILL WORK FOR CREDITS!
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

Picked up 500 credits for $128 with jampoints. Means I can get the 73 eq for $32 or even less when it inevitably goes on sale. Not bad.

I passed! I'm tight after picking up that 7 string!

Right on, hibidy! So you're saying there's hope after all? I ended up with 500 credits though :lol: :help:

I couldn't replicate what the 560 was doing on drums. Tried some plugs and a combo of plugs at times. I really didn'twant to spend any more $ on IK eq tthis year. Decided 5 grab 130 credits just in case I find this drum tone useful, in the mix. Will probablystill buy Waves. Guessing something will fcome along eventually worth using the credits, if idont get the 560.

Kinda digging the aaggressive nature of the 560. The mid bump seems to be a bit more pronounced. Anyone else feeling this one? Gonna play with it some more shortly.

I couldn't replicate what the 560 was doing on drums. Tried some plugs and a combo of plugs at times. I really didn'twant to spend any more $ on IK eq tthis year. Decided 5 grab 130 credits just in case I find this drum tone useful, in the mix. Will probablystill buy Waves. Guessing something will fcome along eventually worth using the credits, if idont get the 560.

Kinda digging the aaggressive nature of the 560. The mid bump seems to be a bit more pronounced. Anyone else feeling this one? Gonna play with it some more shortly.

Return to “Effects”