I'd like to pay someone to be my Bitwig music production mentor/tutor

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd like to pay someone to help me improve my productions in Bitwig. My day job is stressful and music production is my outlet but I need a consistent mentor or tutor.

I bought Bitwig a couple months ago and I've made a few tracks but I feel that I can improve if I worked with a reliable person online (maybe through Skype).

what kind of music are you into?

Suloo wrote:what kind of music are you into?
EDM

The Bollman videos are extremely comprehensive! Also, go to macprovideo.com and check out their courses. Cheap as chips....

BwS is very intuitive, you don't need a tutor.

those videos and some music theory will bring you further..

http://www.musictheorytuts.com/

those are short videos but very helpful!

cheers

I highly recommend Berkleemusic.com's online course Composing and Producing Electronic Music which is read by Loudon Stearns. Loudon is an amazing instructor, and his course is worth every penny.

He also runs a free course on Coursera.com, but his Berklee course is much more comprehensive, and you get a personal feedback.

Thanks for all the replies and advise.

The reason I want to try a music coach/tutor is because I think am the type of person that can accomplish much more with organized human interaction than by myself.

I learned FL Studio by watching videos and experimenting then I plateaued. Over the summer I bought Bitwig and now I'm more comfortable with Bitwig than FL Studio. It's time to see what could happen if I had a dedicated music production coach/mentor.

Justin, were you able to find an instructor?

I am in the same boat as you. I am spending hours on online videos, but I think I am hitting a plateau and I would improve better with a course or an instructor.

Hit me a pm, i can help with bitwig for free. I am also a old fl studio user so i think we can get along

Coockie1176ln wrote:Hit me a pm, i can help with bitwig for free. I am also a old fl studio user so i think we can get along
Id be down to help as well, Ive used FL, Ableton, Logic, Pro Tools. I know what its like to want an actual person to help you with learning this stuff, so I understand. Id love to help too
-Tristan
MacBook Pro|MacOS Sierra|Bitwig Studio 2.0
UA Apollo Twin| EVE SC207 Monitors|ATH M50x|Focal Spirt Pro|Komplete 10|Push

Drop me P.M. I get bored and would love to help someone out.
I also used Cubase, FL, Pro Tools, Logic and Live. And been doing this as a hobby for like 12 years now.
Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about fidelity. I just make music.

Return to “Bitwig”