Official Xils3 LE V2 Analog Modular ( The EMS VCS 3 Emulation )( CM version Released )

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
XILS 3 LE

Cinderella

kelvyn wrote:Ahem! Coughs politely... Weren't we supposed to get another letter/clue today? Or did I miss it?
It's every day or two. I have already taken a guess today, so I will be happy if there aren't any clues today :hihi:
Seems like some people took about 10 days worth of guesses yesterday though :hihi:

TheKid wrote:Some of the sounds remind me of tv gameshows of the 80s, others of elevator music. :D xerxes wouldn't fit here. Xelevision?
Yes, so, sounds made by gorgeous analog hardware research synthesizers with a full sound and incredible presence. And if by elevator music you refer to what I refer to as Chill-Out, Lounge or Ambient music, yes it can do it all with ease. Most of the clips however dont belong to these categories, as the first raw shaped analog bass.

This audio demos, as those that will follow, have a rather dry sound, not drenched in reverb etc etc to impress the average listener. No compressors or any EQ xwere used. So, the base sound you hear is exactly what you'll get. Some listeners might have already noticed a pristine, but powerfull, hi end sound. Who has not experienced that some of their soft synths tend to become very very thin in the upper octaves ?

Anyway *this synth* can for example produce Berlin style sounds, like in clip 9, clear lyrical Leads like clip 10, has very nice analog filter ( clip 7 ), and can produce complex analog sounds ( clips 4 ).

Mystery Synth 1

Actually, I think its good for every genre, as, hopefully, next audio demos will demonstrate. Or people might find out when they will demo it. After all a synth is what people make with it.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Damn :dog:
I think I know what it is and I have already taken my guess today :D
Roll on tomorrow.

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah, let's try Xils Code... ;)

Synthexis

Xenomorph?

XEModular

My guess is

Extremist

SEMtex

Xils Code :)

Code Xils
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Is it 9 letters, or is that just a random amount of asteriks?

AsteriX :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Instruments”