How many preset strum patterns

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How many preset strum patterns come with the likes of AGM? Waiting until the 2.0 update to purchase (waiting for a master tune dial.....or some sort of semi-tone tuning capability) - but was wondering are we supplied with many, many presets to allow us to use or tweak - or is it a case of only a few?

I've been having a look and am wondering how intuitive the step sequencer is. Would love some sort of intelligent detection that could turn our key strokes on the keyboard in to a pattern with the option to increase random elements. I'm thinking too far ahead but that would be amazing!!

AGM has master tune in the settings section. There are quite a few strum patterns.

I'm looking for a tuning capability that alters in semi-tones, the same way we can alter any program running in Kontakt with the tuning dial at the top of the program.

stein67 wrote:I'm looking for a tuning capability that alters in semi-tones, the same way we can alter any program running in Kontakt with the tuning dial at the top of the program.
It's in the settings tab.

Really? There is a setting that allows us to alter the tone in semi-tones?!? I was under the impression there was a master tune but none that allowed + or - increments by a semi-tone.

Interesting!!!! Thanks for replying.

Unless I am missing your meaning, it is the same as the dial that is labeled, "Master Tune" in Kontakt. It defaults at A440.

Also, each string knob allows you to adjust that particular string in actual semi-tone increments up to -2. Then if you really want to get crazy you can edit the tuning of every single sample in the library individually in the Edit window though it's hard for me to imagine anyone using this functionality accept to fix something that sounds off to them at a particular fret.

We will add an semitone option for Master Tune alongside current tune based on Hz. It is convenient for transpose without editing midi file but the drawback is that it's not as good as you actually move position.

Thanks Greg but I'm looking for exactly what Jie Chen has mentioned. As this will be included, hopefully soon - with the 2.0 update? - then that will be superb. Really looking forward to the semitone option being added.

Greg Houston wrote:Also, each string knob allows you to adjust that particular string in actual semi-tone increments up to -2. Then if you really want to get crazy you can edit the tuning of every single sample in the library individually in the Edit window though it's hard for me to imagine anyone using this functionality accept to fix something that sounds off to them at a particular fret.
yes, I think this is a great feature. I play microtonal music and I am interested in trying this feature out.

Return to “Ample Sound”