Any word on Revalver 4 release?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
HeadRush ReValver LFOTool

It's not ideal. I mean, mine has worked well, but getting it set up was confusing and feel like I just got lucky :lol:

I do not exclude it happened due to a conflict of some kind, be it USB-related, web/java (these in-app stores...), Win updates of some sort and whatnot... I deal with this stuff several times a day, so I know it can happen (but usually to other people and I sort them out :lol:). But I have never had such an issue with over 150 plug-ins I have, DAWs and protections schemes I use... I was scared, really.

I relate. Like I said, I feel like I got lucky. I don't like the process at all TBH, where as waves being that way is a dream. Just works.

Amon1973 wrote:I do not exclude it happened due to a conflict of some kind, be it USB-related, web/java (these in-app stores...), Win updates of some sort and whatnot... I deal with this stuff several times a day, so I know it can happen (but usually to other people and I sort them out :lol:). But I have never had such an issue with over 150 plug-ins I have, DAWs and protections schemes I use... I was scared, really.
Amon1973
Regarding the use of the USB device, Revalver 4 does not place/ write any files to the USB device. It simply uses it's hardware to generate the license for modules you own.
José Luiz Paiz Junior
Peavey ReValver Support
http://www.peavey.com/products/revalver/

Amon1973 wrote:Wow... worst copy protection experience I've ever had together with PACE C/R (but that was 4 years ago). Second time I complain about a copy protection scheme in over 10 years.

Result: could be the best sounding thing out there, but I just uninstalled it and forgot it even exists. Hope that the issue with the USB thumb is gone forever...
This sounds very dealbreaker-ish to me. I'll just stick with 3.5 while the jury is still out. I'm pretty happy with Amplitube anyway....

Hello gentlemen
Just writing to let you know that we have released new content today!
Cab: Docs Best
Cab: ACM800
ACT: Acoustic SJ-200
ACT: Brother of Steel
José Luiz Paiz Junior
Peavey ReValver Support
http://www.peavey.com/products/revalver/

Any update or bugfixes?

Is there an ETA for the amp builder?

Jacare wrote:Hello gentlemen
Just writing to let you know that we have released new content today!
Cab: Docs Best
Cab: ACM800
ACT: Acoustic SJ-200
ACT: Brother of Steel

Thank you, Jacare. Thinking of picking up the ACM800. Appreciate the updates. Please keep us posted on the new additions.

Considering there ain't no new build. How to get this new content into my Revalver 4 to act as a demo?

might be interested in this...

Jacare wrote: Amon1973
Regarding the use of the USB device, Revalver 4 does not place/ write any files to the USB device. It simply uses it's hardware to generate the license for modules you own.
Hello José, thanks a lot for chiming in.
I see it does not write any files on the USB, the problem was my device was shown as empty after selecting it to use with the Amp Store and was not recognised by Windows after a restart. All back to normality after uninstalling Revalver 4 / Amp Store.

Was a weird occurrence, and I'll be checking it out again in the future hoping for a more friendly licensing system, as I think the software itself sounds just gorgeous.

First off, I'm sold on the eq. Demoing, I can consistently get it to add (or subtract :hihi: ) to get better tones. I've tried to hate it, I can't :D

Second, I think I've found a couple of combos where the "black death" are highly functional. I'll try a few other things first though.

Third, there is no way to try those cabs :( Says so on the site, so I'll have to wait for that.

I like the Doc's Best a lot.

hibidy wrote:...there is no way to try those cabs :( Says so on the site, so I'll have to wait for that.
No need to try...just buy ;-) :hihi:

Seriously, they are really good 8)

Return to “Effects”