Invalid Key

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
so i bought mulab like 3 months ago the full version for 70 euros, didnt have time for producing for 2 months or something and now it says key is not valid anymore.

Help pls.

sick221

Sounds like you only inserted your instant initial user key and not yet your permanent personal user key which was sent via email. Pls insert your personal user key which was sent via email.

Hi there,

Happened in some OS , DO NOT re-install Mulab , just open the insert ket tab select it in blue and delete it, open a new tab in your internet browser, login into your email, find the registration email from Mutools , copy your key and paste it, now re-start Mulab, done...keep in mind also that some times the Antivirus, firewalls, etc can block some realtime process even the right ones, Mulab rocks !!, enjoy it., bye

Hi again,
sry for being a bit late, but i didnt get any email with the permanent key, i think i didnt even write down a email to sent one, i cant remember it was even asked for.

mfg sick221

Please email me about this, also inluding your real name in that email so your data can be looked up.
MuTools' main email address is on http://www.mutools.com/company-contact.html
This issue cannot be handled via a public forum, hope you understand that.

Return to “MUTOOLS”