Reverberate sustain parameter

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I am very impressed with the overall quality of Reverberate after demoing it.
But i would love to see a sustain parameter added to further shape the late reflections.
Even though it might not alway lead to realistic results, after trying another reverb that has this i was quite impressed how close i got to my dream reverb.

Kind Regards
Tilo
Andy is a support ninja.

Hi Tilo,
uselessmind wrote:Hi,

I am very impressed with the overall quality of Reverberate after demoing it.
But i would love to see a sustain parameter added to further shape the late reflections.
Even though it might not alway lead to realistic results, after trying another reverb that has this i was quite impressed how close i got to my dream reverb.

Kind Regards
Tilo
Thanks for your nice feedback, I'm glad to hear you like the quality. I'm sorry for my late reply. The late reverberation tail is exponentially decaying in the current implementation, and you can control the rate of the decay using the reverb time parameter. Which reverb were you testing that had the sustain parameter? Does the sustain keep the reverb tail flat before starting the exponential decay?

Best,
Stian

stian wrote: Thanks for your nice feedback, I'm glad to hear you like the quality. I'm sorry for my late reply. The late reverberation tail is exponentially decaying in the current implementation, and you can control the rate of the decay using the reverb time parameter. Which reverb were you testing that had the sustain parameter? Does the sustain keep the reverb tail flat before starting the exponential decay?

Best,
Stian
Hi Stian,

Thanks for listening.
The Reverb i tested was Aether. It has a knob labeled sustain, but that seems to be similar to the reverb time in Verberate.
Then it has a knob called Spread which kinda does what i am looking for.
It sure sounds like it keeps the reverb tail somewhat flat before the decay.
Andy is a support ninja.

uselessmind wrote:The Reverb i tested was Aether. It has a knob labeled sustain, but that seems to be similar to the reverb time in Verberate.
Then it has a knob called Spread which kinda does what i am looking for.
It sure sounds like it keeps the reverb tail somewhat flat before the decay.
Thanks for the further info, I'll take a look at the spread parameter. :-)

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”