Blue Help Needed

Official support for: realitone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Trying to make the words lamb and take.

I don't see a vowel for the a sound as in lamb, or the a sound as in take.

I was going to try to combine two vowels to get the a in take by using eh and ee together, however the vowel section is disabled after one selection is made.

Also, I don't see a way to make a short i as in sin.

When trying to make world, I used woor, but the l is disabled after inserting the r. How can I achieve world? I'll try to make it two words, woor and uhld, unless the d becomes disabled after entering the l.

Is this explained in the manual somewhere?

Is there a reference available which shows the most common words used in songs and their Blue vowel/consonant combinations?

Edit: Two phrases I saved earlier won't load now. Not sure what I'm doing incorrectly.
What is the difference between Load Lower and Load Upper?
Past time to read the manual and rewatch tutorial(s)..

Lamb will be tough, because we don't have a "short a" vowel with Blue. The closest you can do is either "lehm" or "lahm." Same with the short i in "sin." We were limited in how many vowels we could include, so short i isn't there. I usually use ee instead.

For "take," you have the right idea of using eh and ee together. They would two syllables, that you'd play in the same way we showed how to do "fly" in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaVe4LiC0LU

For "world," I would do "wuh ruhld." With consonants, especially l, m, n, and r, you generally want to have them at the start of the second syllable, rather than the end of the first syllable. The "d" is a little soft in this word, by the way, so I would substitute "t" instead.

With saving and loading keyswitch phrases, "Upper" and "Lower" refer to the octaves. Rather than making it so the entire keyswitch section gets replaced on loading, I wanted to make it so you could keep one octave as is, and just load the other octave. I explain it in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9WKzUGWpo8

Thanks much for the explanations/tips, Mike.

Hope you might be able to add "a" as in lamb, "i" as in sin, etc. in a future update..

Return to “Realitone”