New Synth Teaser Vid

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm always eager to try a new synth plug-in from u-he, though I'm more hungry for Zebra3 since Zebra/ZebraHZ is my favorite u-he synth (my favorite soft synth period if collections of various synth products in a single collection don't count); and because Z3 is already paid for. I guess I gotta be patient........
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Urs wrote:GUI is work in progress... it currently looks more like this
the skeuomorphic elements are a bit tacky, sorry :oops:

Well, we have a difficult time behind us. Some of it I guess is still ahead, but we resolved some issues that let us now work as we intend to. We lost so much time doing useless stuff during recent years. Sigh, I guess we even lost a month on something as boring as installers.

I think we've found a mix of platforms that "just work" for us. We'll concentrate on these for the time being. Bazille and Presswerk were both "backlog" from 18 months ago. Both were nearly finished back then, but the general trouble with god-only-knows what issues kept us from releasing them. What we release now are pretty much 2.0 versions of those plug-ins, because we also improved them while fixing other issues.

Hive is our first synth that does "nothing special". It took me some time to realise that this can be a positive thing aka Ludwig Mies' "less is more". We have more requests for a synth "just like the other synth" than I can count. While Bazille is a perfect example of us creating ever more complex synths - in a good way! -, Hive is going to be the absolute opposite - in a good way too.

If we get this out before years end, next year is devoted to all the over due updates.

- Urs

hakey wrote:
Wait and see… :)

I'd love to get my hands on this asap.

This sound is how I make my living now! :pray:

Ye, waiting for word back as well ;)
Eternitysound VST Banks

GeorgeZ wrote:Ye, waiting for word back as well ;)
I bet plenty of us are :)

hakey wrote:
What's wrong with being tacky? :wink:
I'm already bored with the flat world.

And pdxindy, you mention that unison is the whole signal path (inc. filters) stacked...not just the osc waves. I still am not understanding the true difference..could you give an example of a unison and how it is advantageous over non-unison stacked oscillators?
Correct me if I'm wrong - but I think the difference is, well, just what you said there.

The unison in Zebra's oscillators stack multiples of ONLY that module, so whatever else is in the patch is not unisoned, like the filter and comb modules etc. Bazille's voice stacking is the whole patch's modules (the complete signal path) double/tripled/quadrupled etc, which sounds fuller and richer.

"ULTRA LOW CPU"
"DUAL LAYER ARCHITECTURE"
"ALL COMMON PLATFORMS"

Do I get a price now? ;)

I think, the design looks really good although that's not the most important thing to me. More important is, how it does the supersssaw!
Cheers from DD :D

Maybe 8 Macros like Massive or Alchemy would be very welcome. Maybe also XY PAds.
A lot of EDM producers are using only presets like Nexus, so it would be cool to modify presets very easy, it's also a reason why I use Arturia Analog Lab, although Diva sounds betther.

Really like your GUIs. Looking forward to this one.
Riptide x Sons of Liberty

Excited to see the specifics for this synth. I plan on picking up Diva by the end of the year but hey, if this comes out sooner and for some reason pertained to my interests more, maybe this will be what I pick up instead. Who knows, should budgets allow, I may have to consider both! :)

Glad to hear you've got the more difficult times behind you Urs. Hopefully now you can focus exclusively (or at least primarily) on what got you into this business, love and passion for making cool, creative plugins! :D

u-u-u wrote:"ULTRA LOW CPU"
"ALL COMMON PLATFORMS"
Hehehe, well done! Next time we need to bury some more, and deeper :hihi:

Urs wrote:
u-u-u wrote:"ULTRA LOW CPU"
"ALL COMMON PLATFORMS"
Hehehe, well done! Next time we need to bury some more, and deeper :hihi:
Sry for leaking :wink:
Yes, or just encrypt the audio. :clown:

Return to “u-he”