FR: Preset names in Title Bar

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

At the moment these names are centralised in a fixed area.

To me, they look a little 'lost so I would like to make two suggestions:
(a) display the "9-dots" Presets button whenver there is room,
(b) right-align the button and preset name, closer to the Previous and Next Preset buttons.

Below are two views of the current appearance and the suggested appearance.

Image ... Big pic: http://i.imgur.com/ca7NNAa.png

Not urgent, but nice to have.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

So this is all about aligning it right? Well, I'll think about it, but honestly right now I don't like the idea.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

OK :)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Hehe you know, different people different opinions, and fortunately main is the most important one :D hahahaha (scary laughter) :D. Now I feel so important! :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Isn't it possible to place the name between the previous and the next buttons?
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

I don't think that's a good idea, because as it is now it is really easy to go forth and back.
Vojtech

I can't see why it would be heavier to go forth or back this way (only the buttons would function like a kind of border on the sides). Sure if you switch forth and back all the time it's true. Anyway, no priority. :)
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Well, I often do go forth and back :D.
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”