Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teksonik wrote:Anybody know if Arturia is going to run it's half off sale again ? I'd pick up the CS80V again for $50 and maybe Jupiter 8V as well......... :)
Audiodeluxe has the V-collection 3 package for $199:

http://audiodeluxe.com/products/arturia-v-collection-3

Hans25 wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Anybody know if Arturia is going to run it's half off sale again ? I'd pick up the CS80V again for $50 and maybe Jupiter 8V as well......... :)

Oh crap that's a good deal but I'd really just like CS80V and Jupiter 8 right now. Getting all the other plugins for $99 more is tempting......... :cry:

Thanks for the tip......... :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Thanks for the tip......... :tu:
You are welcome :-). You probably can't buy the V-collection and sell some of them individually afterwards. It's one serial only. Actually I have an extra Jupiter license because I bought the V-collection afterwards. I was planning to give it away in a thread here and have some fun with a little competition, but if you want it you can have it. It's for version 1, but I think you can upgrade it to the newest version for free. But then you have to send me an e-license key. Thats the inconvenience with dongles.
Last edited by Hans25 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fleer wrote:Who's doing Waves H-Delay at $29 or less today?
Now, Waves itself.
Check before on google for "waves instant savings".

chaos318 wrote:
Fleer wrote:Who's doing Waves H-Delay at $29 or less today?
Now, Waves itself.
Check before on google for "waves instant savings".
Yup.
If you use this link, you can get an extra 10% off by using the coupon code they give you.

Should make the total $26.10.

I haven't had all of my coffee yet, so please fix my math if it's off.
I was really excited to pick this up today - I've been waiting for it to go on sale for ages now. :D

-Ki
Salem Beats

Is the waves H delay worth getting? I already have fabfilters delay as well as the built in stuff in S1.
My milkshake brings all the girls to the yard

http://soundcloud.com/the-boogee-man

Hans25 wrote:
Teksonik wrote: Thanks for the tip......... :tu:
You are welcome :-). You probably can't buy the V-collection and sell some of them individually afterwards. It's one serial only. Actually I have an extra Jupiter license because I bought the V-collection afterwards. I was planning to give it away in a thread here and have some fun with a little competition, but if you want it you can have it. It's for version 1, but I think you can upgrade it to the newest version for free. But then you have to send me an e-license key. Thats the inconvenience with dongles.
Thanks I appreciate the offer it's very generous but I'll have to decline. The reason I am suddenly interested in Arturia synths is that I have just taken delivery of a KeyLab 61 controller which has the Analog Labratory software included. It forced me to install the eLicenser and I figured what the heck since I already have it installed I'll see about adding the full versions of CS80V and Jupiter 8.

But.........as I'm getting the Keylab set up and working, the first time I used the Pitch Bend wheel the down Return to Zero Spring broke rendering the PB Wheel useless. So I'll have to uninstall the eLicenser and the AL software as I've just received a Return Authorization from Musician's Friend and have ordered a Novation 61 controller instead. I should have listened to the online reviews about poor build quality of Arturia's keyboards but I decided to roll the dice.........sometimes you roll seven sometimes you crap out. :?

I'd caution anyone not to buy Arturia's KeyLab controllers as indeed the build quality is cheap and of course we all know about Arturia's famous....or infamous Customer Service.

Oh well live and learn............... :dog:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Gribs wrote:Warning on Xils purchases for the next couple of days (today Friday 10/17 until Mon 10/20 or Tues 10/21) for eLicenser users: Xils is waiting for some new code (or codes?) from eLicenser and told me they do not expect to have them until 10/20 or 10/21. So if you buy one or more of their synths hoping to be able to use the full version over this weekend, it is not going to happen for you.

Oh well, at least the Xils 4 demo is fully functional with not time limit... but no preset saving until I get the eLicenser code for the full version. :'(
Update on this: Xavier sent my license code this AM and I am now running the full version of Xils 4 in all of its squelchy goodness :)
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Hans25 wrote:

...and I've Arturia Spark EDM for trade - if anyone is interested? :-)

Teksonik wrote:Oh well live and learn............... :dog:
That's horrible. Send that plasticbox back in their face. So no dongle this time.

Hans25 wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Oh well live and learn............... :dog:
That's horrible. Send that plasticbox back in their face. So no dongle this time.
It's going back tomorrow. I'm not sure the Novation Impulse is exactly what I want but if not.......back it goes..... :lol:

I toyed with an Impulse at Guitar Center today but it.....of course....was not hooked up to anything and on a slanted display but the key actions seems pretty nice from what I could tell from that position. The transport buttons are spongy. I like the Arturia Transport Buttons, they give a definite click when engaged and light up to show status....red for record....blue for Loop On. I don't know if the candy colored lit up drum pads on the Impulse are going to distracting or not. The only way to tell how it plays and feels will be to get it here and hook it up. Roll the dice again............. :hihi:

I've had my impulse for quite some time. It integrates nicely with studio one and live, don't remember what you are using. I don't have any of the plugins wrapped for automap, just use it with the host.

Oh, but I hate the aftertouch. I hate aftertouch on everything :lol:

Teksonik wrote:I toyed with an Impulse at Guitar Center today but it.....of course....was not hooked up to anything and on a slanted display but the key actions seems pretty nice from what I could tell from that position.
I don't know if the candy colored lit up drum pads on the Impulse are going to distracting or not. The only way to tell how it plays and feels will be to get it here and hook it up. Roll the dice again............. :hihi:
Well then the "impulse" lives up to it's name. You got it right away. Novation has some of the best actions in the market. But I purchased Roland A-800 pro, and I have never tried a better action for my taste at least. They are perfect to play on a feels just right. Not that I'm a great pianist or keyboard-player, but this keyboard is real sturdy and feels like quality. Only issue for some (I like it) is the special pitch/modwheel Roland uses. Either you hate it or love it.

hibidy wrote:I've had my impulse for quite some time. It integrates nicely with studio one and live, don't remember what you are using. I don't have any of the plugins wrapped for automap, just use it with the host.
Ok thanks for the review. I use primarily Reaper, Orion and Sonar. I've been able to map all my previous controllers to them with no problem and don't anticipate any problems with the Impulse even without AutoMap.

Is there any way to shut off the lights on the Drum Pads ? Seems like those will be distracting. How's the built in Arp ? :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”