Podolski for Linux (rev 2758)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

virusav wrote:but my post above was basically trying to say one thing... let's not make u-he regret supporting Linux by swamping them with negativity, or asking them to support dozens of different distros.
+1

I bought bitwig the day it came out; it said linux, that was enough.
www.rb-d.com Web development and graphic design

This worked great for me in Ubuntu Studio.

...except that whenever I use sustain pedal in poly mode the note is endlessly sustained.

I'm using this in bitwig.

Graham

I am also having a great time using this with Bitwig/Ubuntu. I am looking forward to the release of your other software instruments. When I say "looking forward" you should hear "creating line item in my budget" for at least two of your software instruments. Seriously. Take my money, give me Linux Native Softsynths. Everybody wins.
...If you have to fix it with a computer: quantized, pitch corrected, and overly inspected, then you can't do it, and I can't get behind that!
-Henry Rollins; I Can't Get Behind That-from William Shatner's, "Has Been"

Any news from the u-he goes linux side of things?
Qw, music from twelve weeks in quarantine is now streaming on spotify and bandcamp. This is a collaboration with the the smallest of worlds VR art project, that documents our living spaces in times of isolation. You can join their project here.

Hi softegg,

We're testing all the plugins in our internal beta test. I hope we'll open the beta soon :)

Cheers,
Alex.

abique wrote:Hi softegg,

We're testing all the plugins in our internal beta test. I hope we'll open the beta soon :)

Cheers,
Alex.
I've got ten days on tour with plenty of hotel/bus time to kill. I am more than willing to try and put any of these instruments through the wringer...
...If you have to fix it with a computer: quantized, pitch corrected, and overly inspected, then you can't do it, and I can't get behind that!
-Henry Rollins; I Can't Get Behind That-from William Shatner's, "Has Been"

thanks for this. this rocks. wow.

Linux native plug-ins are great news, i think the future for desktop computing is Linux, this is very forward thinking.

Am I the only one here holding his breath for a 32-bit version? (I thought 32-bit computers were more common than 64-bit..?)

brian
Tired of Windows? Linux offers hundreds of good distros. For more info:
DistroWatch
Some good synths for linux: www.linuxsynths.com

We have 32bit version in the beta test :)

abique wrote:We have 32bit version in the beta test :)
Cool! I'd be more than happy to give it a shot! Where do I download it? (I didn't see it on the u-he site.)

brian
Tired of Windows? Linux offers hundreds of good distros. For more info:
DistroWatch
Some good synths for linux: www.linuxsynths.com

This beta test is internal for now.

Little ping for the subscribers of this topic, we did a second round of the Linux beta test here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=424953

Fabulous! I've unstickied this one and made the new one sticky!

- Urs

Return to “u-he”