How can I create a "Favorites" Preset List?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can someone guide me on how I'd go about making a list or category of the presents from the banks that I end up using the most, i.e a "Favorites List". It'd really help for workflow reasons to be able to just have a category with all my go-to presets there and ready to go.

Any help on this would be VERY MUCH appreciated!

Thanks!

bump for someone who knows how to make a favorites list?

if you want mark preset as favorits, make right click on the preset and click on Add "preset name" to Favorits. If you want open your favorit preset, click on New (next on Save As) > Favorits. If you want Favorits list on the Preset List, i think it is impossible now.

The right click mark as favourites seems pointless without any way to see them in a list in the browser. There should be a favourites category. If it was possible I'd say add a favourites category or attribute yourself but I can't really see how people add categories but it must be possible somehow as clearly preset designers are adding their own categories and attributes somehow (which I presume is why you get bizarre attributes like 'honic") - as it is the browser is a bit of a mess tbh.

edit actually there does seem to be a favourite attribute but I can't seem to save any presets with my copy anyway ("Could not save preset file:
.smpr Make sure you have write access to the specified file")

Ok i spent more time with preset now, and i am sorry. There is Favorits under preset Browser. It is under Attributes. I dont know if you can create own Instrument Type, own Arrtibute, Style, but you can change or add your own Author name, and Bank under Preset.

@ Oberheim - Thank you so much for taking the time to help me figure that out. A lot of data in the browser, I guess I overlooked that.

Anyways, thanks again!

Guys I am planning to add support for user tags in v2.7

and If my memory serves me correctly, adding presets to "favourites" is explained in the user manual :lol:

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Return to “KV331 Audio”