Pitch automation

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't find it anywhere. I would like to draw a pitch curve on an audio clip. Is it possible?

If not, is it on the todo list or at least on the FR list?

In the meantime, can i have some suggestions about VSTs where I can draw pitch, volume and pan curves? (I know I can do volume and pan curves in Tracktion but I must have a visible reference to the other (pitch) curves too.)

Thanks!

Yes.

Add a plug-in to your track and choose Pitch Shifter from the Tracktion ones. Then right-click the A at the top right corner of your clip and choose Automatable Parameters For This Track. Select Pitch Shifter and start your mangling.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

THANK YOU!

Is it possible to see more than one curve at a time (pitch and volume)?

edit : Ok, I RTFM and everything seems to be alright!

There should be a way; it's detailed in section 7.3 of the (T4) manual, but I can't get it to work. If it does, it'll show one of the curves on another track, which may feel weird. It involves dragging the A onto a plug-in to get the plug-in's automation curve and doing it onto the same plug-in on another track. Otherwise I can't find a way to see more than one curve.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Yes, we must put the curve on another track. But it's possible to see a ghost of the original track too so it's not perfect but this can do the job.

Return to “Tracktion”