Introducing new AmpliTube Collections (gear bundles)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Would love to see the addition of the Eden WT800 bass head and the D410XLT and EX410 cabinets.

Thanks for the suggestions, it is always good to hear what kind of gear people are into.

Thanks, Peter. Hoping you can do up the California Connection with Rivera so I can play me some Rivera K Tre! :D Seriously that would make a nice universal boutique amp that has been a mainstay for the likes of Slipknot, Shadows Fall, Staind to name a few. I love the aggressive tones of the Riveras. Also, the cleans are up there with the best. Kind of Fendery but with its own character. The distortion kind of reminds me of a tighter Marshall with richer low end. The Amplitube Slash and Engl amps are so spot on that I think you could pull this one off well.

Thanks! With our track record with the Orange models, we certainly could get that Slipknot sound if we also went with Rivera. I believe I already suggested a couple of Riveras in the past, and some other nice California amps so let's see what comes down the line next.

Thanks, Peter! You are the best...The character and response of some of the recent amp models are scary close to the real amps in a totally awesome way. Coupled with great modeling and listening to the customers = big time winners! IK for the win!

Return to “Effects”