Great album ending tracks

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aallvor wrote:Especially the Orbital track... wow! So good... one of the top tracks of all time regardless of genre, I'm not kidding. Just listened to In Sides on the 'tube and it took me right back to the summer of '96.

Good times :love:
+1 Fantastic :tu:

Also would like to mention Alphaville - Jet Set

+ Kraftwerk - Die Mensch Maschine :love:

+ Kate Bush - The Morning Fog. I just realized watching Nosferatu yesterday, that she "sampled" Popol Vuh heavily on that album

some more great ending tracks:

pink Floyd: echoes
genesis. afterglow
tony banks: an Island in the darkness
ecco and the bunnymen: dancing horses
jan hammer: the seventh day
gangway: endings :wink:

"Death Trip" - Iggy and the Stooges. From "Raw Power". The Stooges are relentless.
"Hallway" - The Legendary Pink Dots. From "Hallway of the Gods". One of the spookiest damn things I've ever heard.
"Same Time Tomorrow" - Laurie Anderson. From "Bright Red". Wonderful Eno-produced electronic art ambience.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

The title track from Dream Theater's Octavarium, which reprises all of the other songs on the album (as well as a ton of references to songs by other bands) and then ends with the same synth riff that the first song on the album begins with.

Faith No More's version of Easy tagged onto the end of Angel Dust is probably the only time I can think of where a bonus track actually made a better album closer than the one it had originally.

Let's bring some new life to this thread! :)

Last edited by hivkorn on Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Throwing Muses - Two Step (The Real Ramona)
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

khanyz wrote:Throwing Muses - Two Step (The Real Ramona)
+1. Excellent album and a fantastic closer.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKrYqKZXdUM

Band: Thin Lizzy
Final Song: Dear Lord
Album: Bad Reputation
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Deep Purple: Hard Lovin' Man, Space Truckin'
Rainbow: A Light in the Black
Michael Schenker Group: Ulcer
Deicide: Crucifixation
Emperor: Inno a Satana
Uli Jon Roth: Tanz in Der Dammerung

Wagner's Liebestod might be the greatest finale to anything, though Gotterdammerung sure gives it a run for the money.
Ha ha suck it!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”