RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

Translated into prose,

I am not into modular tweaking but...
sbj wrote:
What a great Synth :hyper: :party:
바보

I'm sick of hearing myself fawning here and on the Live forums over Bazille. I can't help it, I haven't had this much satisfaction and enjoyment in programming and playing a synth ever. I wasn't even gonna get it initially!

And it sounds wonderful and rich and beautiful and however clinical or organic you want. I'm not gonna bother starting a Eurorack anymore. I thought about it after watching the brilliant I Dream of Wires documentary, but fortunately (for the sake of my bank account) that desire has faded. Bazille is perfect for me.

tedlogan wrote:Liv - I like the organic feel to those sounds
Thanks.
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Crystalline Textures 3.

Oh wow. Trying it out for the first time and it really is awesome.
Riptide x Sons of Liberty

JC_ wrote:
u-he-michael wrote:Pleasure. Happy that you like it! :)
Let me know, if you need more info about the sounds or the tune.
Cheers,
Michael
I agree, it is great. Blew me away when I first heard it; it was a perfect track to launch the synth.

I was wondering if you mixed the track and if so, what you used to make sounds so huge sounding?

Thanks!
Hey,
thanks! Yes, i did the music and the mix. I think it's not a great mix or so - i didn't have more time but it's good enough. The most important thing was to have a track that fits to Bazille :)
I was just using Live's EQ, Live's Compressor (sometimes sidechained), Live's AutoPan on some Bazille tracks - the main tweaks happened on the master track but also here, not much, only an EQ, u-he Satin, Live's multiband-compressor, Live's Limiter. That's it.
Cheers,
Michael

u-he-michael wrote: Hey,
thanks! Yes, i did the music and the mix. I think it's not a great mix or so - i didn't have more time but it's good enough. The most important thing was to have a track that fits to Bazille :)
I was just using Live's EQ, Live's Compressor (sometimes sidechained), Live's AutoPan on some Bazille tracks - the main tweaks happened on the master track but also here, not much, only an EQ, u-he Satin, Live's multiband-compressor, Live's Limiter. That's it.
Cheers,
Michael
Cool, thanks for the info!

Why not post it a few more times in case we missed it?

kcd1961 wrote:
Why not post it a few more times in case we missed it?
Qe-A, Qe-B, Qe-C... etc.

Some more Bazille patch design.

"Positronic Firedance" is two instances of Bazille, one for the toms and the rest for not-the-toms.

https://soundcloud.com/gaping_hole/sets ... tch-design
Last edited by tedlogan on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Why is this peaking 1 core of my 8 core Processor? Its cracking!! :neutral: :? Logic X on Yosemite

Turn multicore on

Return to “u-he”