Tapestry - a soundset for Loom (now NKS compatible)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've decided to share my growing bank of Loom patches - most are pretty experimental and evolving but many are also very beautiful (to my ears anyway) and almost all I have assigned morphs to (you can try with automorph on and off, using the mouse in the XY and also try the MW as each will have different effects) - 25 or so at the moment but I will keep weaving in more threads as time goes on so the Tapestry becomes richer - dl here, if you want to encourage more there is an optional Paypal donation link at the top of my website sound design page:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/564 ... pestry.zip

best with eco mode turned off (unfortunately this setting doesn't seem to stay off)
Last edited by aMUSEd on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thanks for sharing!!
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Thanks - there will be more - this is the best sounding additive synth I have and it invites exploration

(btw can you make it so I can turn off Eco mode and it stay off till I need it please? And possible to move module order around?)

Made some more this afternoon so 34 now in the zip - if you downloaded earlier please copy these over the previous patches as I also made some tweaks to some.

Up to 46 patches now

55 patches now

Should have another biggish batch completed by the end of this weekend

audio demos?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Not yet but since they are freely downloadable I thought people wouldn't need to demo them anyway.

aMUSEd wrote:Not yet but since they are freely downloadable I thought people wouldn't need to demo them anyway.
don't have loom, soon though
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I have some more - will try and get round to posting them tomorrow - just a few things to finalise

OK this is now complete at 64 patches:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/564 ... pestry.zip

Thanks again for these, Stephen!

So far these seem to be working nicely in the 1.04 update.

Forgot to point out that I set up morphs for all of these patches, some with quite complex paths, but I didn't always turn on the auto button, so if you want to hear another aspect of these patches toggle the button, it's meant to be used ;)

Finally got round to properly announcing this release :dog:

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/tapestr ... und-design

Return to “Soundware”