out of tune strings

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a setting in archtop where one can detune individual strings by fractions of a semitone to get an out of tune sound. Badly tunes guitars are great for dirtier styles like indie rock and punk and stranger atmospheric bits ( think nine inch nails). I currently use the Orange tree samples guitar for most of my fake guitar parts and made a couple custom patches with varying degrees of out of tuneness. I had to do this by hand though and it took a while and some help from the developer. I would love to see this feature implemented in all guitar libraries as I feel it can add a lot to the flexibility of the instrument.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Pretty sure Kontakt has that feature built in? Or maybe your DAW has a per-channel pitch, I know FL Studio you can tune an individual channel by fractions of a semitone.

So you want, say, the E string to be tuned a little differently than the A string? i.e. custom control over each?
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Exactly. I want the instrument to be out of tune on a string by string basis. Just a hair here or there makes a huge difference in some styles of music.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”