Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought PA Maag EQ4 from sqigls -- no issues of any kind, was pleased to deal & will not hesitate to do so in the future. Thanks.

Sold alchemy and soundbanks to matamoris. Quick and easy transaction. Would buy from or sell to matamoris again.

Sold Stagespace to random451. Great communication, great to deal with. Was a perfect transaction. Highly recommended.

Bought NobleQ from waltercruz, all smooth, recommended seller.

sold SKNote Presence to Haraldator. excellent communication, fast transaction, and patient too (transfer took a while due to Quinto traveling)!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

sold kush pusher to skipdog. Smooth transaction, highly recommended :tu: .

Bought from forum user electricthing. Very communicative, very fast, very smooth. Tops 8)
thanks Evert

Sold Ableton Live 9 Suite to FiascoAndretti, quick payment, good communication, good buyer.

Bought Waves H-EQ from the user: krandr . Everything went smooth. Transaction, response, license transfer. Kind, fast and effective seller.

Bought sample lib from golddustwoman. Easy and smooth transaction, and friendly seller.

Good communication with ruslan.st, good guy!

Bought LoAir from JJ_Jetflow. Fantastic. Easy to deal with, quick communication. Highly recommend.

Bought Sylenth1 from coskivst. Nice and easy transaction. Kept me fully updated during the licence transfer process. Great seller!

Sold Sylenth1 to thegeeman - good communication and fast payment! Good buyer.

Bought PSP 608 from SF Sonics . smooth transaction, thanks! :)
james

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”