AirMusic Vacuum Pro-Holy Smokes!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Instrument Expansion Pack 2 (AVID EXCLUSIVE) Loom Classic Structure theRiser Vacuum Pro Velvet Xpand!2

lotus2035 wrote:I'm shopping around for new synths and I just found out about the Air expansion pack about an hour ago, so I've been checking out the details. I'm seriously thinking about dropping the $299 for this pack because it seems like an amazing deal.
Air Facebook page: "To kick off our great lineup of Imsta Show New York City specials save 25% on AIEP until Monday! Use code "AIRPACK25" at checkout to secure this amazing deal. ACT FAST as this deal is limited to the first 1000 purchases only."

db3 wrote:
lotus2035 wrote:I'm shopping around for new synths and I just found out about the Air expansion pack about an hour ago, so I've been checking out the details. I'm seriously thinking about dropping the $299 for this pack because it seems like an amazing deal.
Air Facebook page: "To kick off our great lineup of Imsta Show New York City specials save 25% on AIEP until Monday! Use code "AIRPACK25" at checkout to secure this amazing deal. ACT FAST as this deal is limited to the first 1000 purchases only."
Excellent, thank you! :tu: :clap:

edit: I'll have to pass on that 25% off, I wanted Xpand!2 also which increased the tax to $42.30 so my total ends up $324 which puts me above my limit for now. :? I'll grab them later.

Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Couldn't recommend this stuff more. I was lucky, got Vacuum Pro for $49 then Instrument Expansion Pack for $129 followed by Xpand2 for another $49. Really solid instruments with a very polished sound and rock stable on my iMac (mountain Lion) with Logic, Live and Studio One.

ftech wrote:
Super stuff! :tu:
Yep, very nicely done :phones:

Lee702 wrote:
andycraig wrote:Has anybody been able to solve the missing/invalid air.db file problem? I don't have this file after my Structure installation (PC v2.0.2) and trying to create it does nothing. I tried downloading EvilDragon's file but that was unavailable and it looks like users still had problems after using it.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Never solved.

http://community.airmusictech.com/airmu ... se-invalid
Solved!

Delete the air.de file if you put it in the folder Program Files (x86)/AIR Music Technology/Common/Content. Right click your daw and run as administrator. Click Structure database and make sure your library is in the content locations. Now just rebuild the database and it should work fine.

Hi Folks,

For anyone who missed out last time here is a sneak preview of our Cyberweekend deals.

AIR:
Black Friday
Take home Vacuum Pro, Loom or Velvet home for just $49.99 each with code "BLACKFRIDAY49"

Cyber Monday
Take home Hybrid 3, Xpand!2 or theRiser for just $49.99 with code "CYBERMONDAY"

Upgrade Offer
Upgrade from any of these for $129.99 to full AIEP by contacting sbangs@airmusictech.com or using our promo code look-up tool after purchase.

Sonivox:
To help you produce your next epic tracks Sonivox presents our line up of Black Friday and Cyber Weekend Deals.

Take home our Synth Collection DVIs' at $9.99 each. (Leads, Bases, Drums)
Use Code "SYNTHDEAL"

Save 60% on our Flagship Piano Eight Eight ($49.99) use code "EE49"

Save 50% on Dubstep Destruction Tools ($99.99) USE CODE "DESTRUCTION"

Save 50% on Playa Producer Pack ($99.99) USE CODE "PLAYAPACK"

All deals are live all of Cyber Weekend.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

any deals to upgrade to expansion pack from xpand2?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:any deals to upgrade to expansion pack from xpand2?
Isn't that what this is?

Upgrade Offer
Upgrade from any of these for $129.99 to full AIEP by contacting sbangs@airmusictech.com or using our promo code look-up tool after purchase.
rsp
sound sculptist

What's the, "promo code look-up tool" ?

Yes you can upgrade from any Single Air product (Ignite excluded) to AIEP for just $129.99 if in doubt give me a shout at sbangs@airmusictech.com
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

Did that deal on the Advance Bundle expire before you guys even got demos out? Or did I miss the demos?

Advance Suite offer is going on until late January now. The next free update with demo mode is expected around DEC 15th.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

when is the $50 xpand!2 offer for Pro Tools users going to end?

Return to “Instruments”