Bitwig Studio 1.1 life

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TeotiGraphix wrote:
gtrm8kr wrote:Thanks, dsan.

Ordered Bitwig today. After tooling around the scripting resources last night, I'm actually looking forward to trying to script something for my Contour shuttle v2.

My biggest worry as of right now isn't related to scripts, though. It's whether a t-shirt comes in the box like it looks on the website...

Really looking forward to Bitwiggin'. Glad to have finally found a DAW that works the way my mind does. I'll leave ya'll to your beta now.
I bought the box in March on release, I didn't get a T-Shirt but did get stickers. :)

Mike
I know I got it on release and I didnt get a shirt either! I totally wear it too
-Tristan
MacBook Pro|MacOS Sierra|Bitwig Studio 2.0
UA Apollo Twin| EVE SC207 Monitors|ATH M50x|Focal Spirt Pro|Komplete 10|Push

TeotiGraphix wrote:I am pretty sure the OP of the T-Shirt question was talking about this image;

That is defiantly a T-Shirt. :) But as Tom said its the header for the "webshop", but still could be misleading.

Mike
Actually no, I had this pic in mind:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ThomasHelzle wrote:I have the faderport on my to-do list actually (although we don't have one yet).
I can assist you with the scripting, just create a thread for it and I'll try to lend you a hand.
Should be pretty straight forward actually.

Don't know the shuttle pro.
That would be great. Thanks!

FYI - ShuttlePro is just a basic little USB tool that I've used as a transport before.
Studio One Pro 3.3 and PT 12.6 on Win 8.1 Pro, i7-3930k, Sabertooth x79, 16GB G.Skill 2133, Lynx Hilo, Eleven Rack, Chandler TG2, Liquid Channel, Mojave MA-200, Focal CMS65s. Oh, and a "few" guitars...

Sonalksis plugins still not working - Bitwig simply doesn't see them. Any update on this or idea why they're not showing up? I know for a fact that at *one* point they were working (I have some saved bw presets for some of the plugins). Thanks again for all the hard work :ud:

OSX 10.10
Bitwig 1.1 Beta 5
Sonalksis 3.02/3.03

nechronics wrote:Sonalksis plugins still not working - Bitwig simply doesn't see them. Any update on this or idea why they're not showing up? I know for a fact that at *one* point they were working (I have some saved bw presets for some of the plugins). Thanks again for all the hard work :ud:

OSX 10.10
Bitwig 1.1 Beta 5
Sonalksis 3.02/3.03
on Win8.1 Sonalksis Plugins are working...

TheoM wrote:because i am waiting to see if the pdc issue has been fixed :)
Apparently they rewrote the PDC engine: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8#p5914078

Please report your problems either to tech-support or on the most current beta thread, this thread isn't closely monitored... ;-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Return to “Bitwig”