When are you getting impatient with your purchase?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh, this was still going. Thanks for the replies, fellows. Mivo, you got a very good point. I already told the company years ago that I'm done with them and surely feel odd to to say the least about them now getting back to me. On one hand I could possibly still use the software, then again I feel more like setting up a ceremonial bonfire for it to get a final release from the whole ordeal. It's not that I would've not already forgotten and even forgiven, but now it's kinda like opening up the scars.

Tricky-Loops 8)

RBR, sorry but I don't get you at all. I'm not expecting spoonfed answers to life, I've spent decades solving the mysteries and finding my personal solutions. But sometimes, especially on places where you are new like I am here, it's good to see what others may think about specific things...pretty much what keeps any forum going after all, right?

It's 2014. I get impatient if I don't find a serial number and download link in my inbox within 7 minutes. :tantrum:

:hihi:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”