Brio Gets an Update!

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you are a Brio Percussion Ensemble owner, you should have already received a download link for the update.

In the update:
-A new look.
-Rim (side) hits on the timbales.
-The Effects Lab panel, with a dynamic filter, Vintage Bits, Tape Saturation Effect, and stereo width control.
- A special bonus; 2 Bar Chimes instruments that allow you to play chimes sweeps live!

If you are a Brio owner and didn't receive your link, email us a copy of your Brio purchase info and we'll take care of it.
tc@indiginus.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oViSmty4dNA

Thanks for the update - the new Bar Chimes sound great.

Video removed? :)

Fixed. I have re-done the video walk through.

tcollins wrote:If you are a Brio Percussion Ensemble owner, you should have already received a download link for the update.
Thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to checking it out later today.

I nearly missed this because the email starts out with "The Download Links will expire shortly" and the subject line is even less specific. That made me think it was just a reminder about the first version, which I downloaded about a month ago. It wasn't until reading the announcement here that I looked at the email again and noticed the rest of it: "This download replaces your previous Brio package ..."

I think I would put the word "update" or a synonym in the subject line. And put the part starting "This download replaces ..." at the very top. Thanks!

--Bob Richard

Nice update with the chimes. Is there a reason the low chimes are located to the right instead of the left to match the keyboard?

Probably because that's how the instrument is normally oriented, at least that's how I see percussionists set it up. Makes the normal left-to-right (high-to-low) glissando effect easier to play. In the single-note "celesta" instrument, they're arranged low to high like you'd expect for a melodic instrument.

Yes, that is correct.

rrichard63 wrote:
tcollins wrote:If you are a Brio Percussion Ensemble owner, you should have already received a download link for the update.
Thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to checking it out later today.

I nearly missed this because the email starts out with "The Download Links will expire shortly" and the subject line is even less specific. That made me think it was just a reminder about the first version, which I downloaded about a month ago. It wasn't until reading the announcement here that I looked at the email again and noticed the rest of it: "This download replaces your previous Brio package ..."

I think I would put the word "update" or a synonym in the subject line. And put the part starting "This download replaces ..." at the very top. Thanks!

--Bob Richard
Bob-
I don't believe that I can choose how that Payloadz email is formatted, but I'll check. Perhaps I can send an email out before the link instead of after.

tcollins wrote: Perhaps I can send an email out before the link instead of after.
I think that would be a good idea. Thank you for considering this.

thx for info on instrument orientation/positioning; would be nice to be able to reverse it, too

Any plans to add a metal guira to Brio?
-Perry-

Return to “Indiginus”