Looking for buddy to "jam" together

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there!

I am kind of a beginner, trying to make some Progressive House, maybe Electro tracks. ATM I am focused on progressive, as it requires a good knowledge of arrangging things, energy and tension, etc, wich I need to get better on, alongside composition and of course, sound design. I am in this learning stage... actually, I know lots of stuffs, but you and I know making tracks is not just about "knowing" but practicing it everyday. I am in that practice part.

I guess a bunch of friends would not harm me in anyway, I want to skype or Google hang out or whatever once in a while, maybe we can try to make a track and finish it, maybe we can share knowledge, tips, you know, like partners producing and learning together. :tu:

What you say guys? whos up to it? :phones:

Sorry for grammar mistakes! Dont be afraid, I talk it quite good.

This is my soundcloud, feel free to see what I like. https://soundcloud.com/cazue

Im totally down.
-Tristan
MacBook Pro|MacOS Sierra|Bitwig Studio 2.0
UA Apollo Twin| EVE SC207 Monitors|ATH M50x|Focal Spirt Pro|Komplete 10|Push

Well, I was sleeping in fact lol
Just relax, it's part of the process. I bought BWS also because the 2.0 version will probably have the option to work together online. In the meanwhile we can get to know each other better and see what we have in common. I'm still busy with my first production. Not very familiar to mixing. Know how to use analog gear, basically. I'm good at writing original material though. FYI.

Return to “Bitwig”