Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anithesist, thanks for posting about the Waves coupon in the other Bargains thread. However, know that such coupons are quite common. You can get them anytime, and use them whenever you want to buy a sale-priced (or full priced) Waves item with an extra 10% off, by just googling "Waves instant savings". :tu:

Fleer wrote:Anithesist, thanks for posting about the Waves coupon in the other Bargains thread. However, know that such coupons are quite common. You can get them anytime, and use them whenever you want to buy a sale-priced (or full priced) Waves item with an extra 10% off, by just googling "Waves instant savings". :tu:
Thanks... good to know.

I think it happened to me because I accidently clicked on a Waves google ad link... not that great of a deal either, but might come in handy on occasion, I suppose.
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

The quotes are from the other Bargain thread.
krandr wrote:
squibs wrote:Cakewalk emailed me - take a survey and get a $25 voucher. I just got a free sound library so it works on everything. I could just give you the coupon code, but that wouldn't be very nice. Do the survey - it just takes a few minutes.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P3YPSNY
Seems it works only for Sonar owners :?:
Here are some fresh quotes from me. :)

Must be a special kind of special Sonar User since I have Sonar registered to my account. Writing to Cakewalk Customer Service is a waste of time imho so, perhaps this CODE I worked for will work for somebody else: SURVEYTHX

Take up to $25/£20/€25 any purchase on the Cakewalk Store through Oct 31, 2014
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

antithesist wrote:
Hans25 wrote:I can't believe this :o.
Your post followed mine.

Is that what you're referring to?
no, it was accidentally left-over from some sloppy thread-cleaning.

Aloysius wrote:
Must be a special kind of special Sonar User since I have Sonar registered to my account. Writing to Cakewalk Customer Service is a waste of time imho so, perhaps this CODE I worked for will work for somebody else: SURVEYTHX

Take up to $25/£20/€25 any purchase on the Cakewalk Store through Oct 31, 2014
CODE is the same for all Sonar owners.

antithesist wrote:
Hans25 wrote:I can't believe this :o.
Your post followed mine.
Is that what you're referring to?
Nono. The "subject" of the earlier discussion started again. So no worries :-). the posts have been removed.

IK Krazy Deal: 60% on T-RackS Deluxe
From October 23rd to October 29th, $79.99/€59.99

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=4883

What do you think, guys, worth it :?:

squibs wrote:I could just give you the coupon code, but that wouldn't be very nice.
+1

I think also I read something that only those who got the mail from Cakewalk could do the questionnaire?

Numanoid wrote:
squibs wrote:I could just give you the coupon code, but that wouldn't be very nice.
+1

I think also I read something that only those who got the mail from Cakewalk could do the questionnaire?

Not sure how ethical it is to use that code if you don't own Sonar. There is a question deeper in the survey that asks you specifically as a Sonar owner a question about the DAW so obviously it is meant for Sonar owners. :shrug:

Did anyone manage to buy Drumazon from Guitar Center without shipping? It does say it's an electronic download, but still insists on shipment.

VitaminD wrote:Not sure how ethical it is to use that code if you don't own Sonar. There is a question deeper in the survey that asks you specifically as a Sonar owner a question about the DAW so obviously it is meant for Sonar owners. :shrug:
Just like Cakewalk's copy protection they trust users doing the right thing without screening :tu:

I own Sonar, but I don't use it that much :oops:

Quite happy to get Rapture and z3ta+ 2 expansions for the voucher :hug:

asksol wrote:Did anyone manage to buy Drumazon from Guitar Center without shipping? It does say it's an electronic download, but still insists on shipment.
Guitar Center (and Musicians Friend...which are the essentially the same company) must send the DVD cases out. In the DVD case, there is a card with a serial number.

I agree it's weird, but in all of the similar past sales, there was no way to just get the serial. You had to have the DVD case shipped to you.

VitaminD wrote:Not sure how ethical it is to use that code if you don't own Sonar.
The checkout won't let you use the coupon if you don't own Sonar. But I do (X3 LE anyway) and it still told me I wasn't qualified to use it. Maybe because I didn't buy it from their store.

jsp1979 wrote:
asksol wrote:Did anyone manage to buy Drumazon from Guitar Center without shipping? It does say it's an electronic download, but still insists on shipment.
Guitar Center (and Musicians Friend...which are the essentially the same company) must send the DVD cases out. In the DVD case, there is a card with a serial number.

I agree it's weird, but in all of the similar past sales, there was no way to just get the serial. You had to have the DVD case shipped to you.

On my screen, I see two different pages for this product -- One for the electronic download (which costs $125 USD) and a separate one for the mailed dvd (which costs $29.99 USD).

sprnva wrote:
VitaminD wrote:Not sure how ethical it is to use that code if you don't own Sonar.
The checkout won't let you use the coupon if you don't own Sonar. But I do (X3 LE anyway) and it still told me I wasn't qualified to use it. Maybe because I didn't buy it from their store.
Thank you for clearing that up. :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”