GD-6 Update

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great update! thanks
Last edited by Musical Gym on Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Musical Gym wrote:Great update! thanks
Version 2 ?

Never heard of it. As a owner I thought I would have gotten an email about the update/upgrade but nothing...

So, what's the deal ?

I don't think it's officially called version 2 (topic title modified).

If you log in to your account, I think you should have access to the latest update.

Musical Gym wrote:I don't think it's officially called version 2 (topic title modified).

If you log in to your account, I think you should have access to the latest update.
Alright.

Do you know what changed, except maybe the FLAC compression of the samples ?

I'm a new user. All I can say is that there are a whole lot of new features.

If you look at the Sunbird video on their site, I believe GD-6 now has all the features of their newest acoustic, Sunbird.

Musical Gym wrote:I'm a new user. All I can say is that there are a whole lot of new features.

If you look at the Sunbird video on their site, I believe GD-6 now has all the features of their newest acoustic, Sunbird.
To me, the GD-6 first release (which I have), has the same features as the Sunbird.

It does have a new version.I bought it this August.Now the realease date of the download in my account has changed to Oct 4.I'm downloading.Don't know yet what the updated is.I didn't receive any E-mail about that.

Must be the FLAC compression instead of WAV. Only that IMHO.

I've downloaded the latest version.The UI changes a lot sorts of like the new Sunbird guitar's UI.And sample libraby gains by more than 20MB.Suppose there can be other details but I don't go around.And as well they reserved the old version instrument.

Downloaded, and it says V2.

You're all right, sorry :).

Hi, i'm new here.
Where do I download the update?

Hi Daniel. I think it should show up in your AcousticSamples account.
You might get faster help if you make contact using their website.

Yep, it's in your account ;)

Return to “AcousticsampleS”