ARIA Sounds?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Need some technical data about violin, cello and french horn, because those guys don't respond to any mail... Anybody use these?

zorniko wrote:Need some technical data about violin, cello and french horn, because those guys don't respond to any mail... Anybody use these?
Which library?
Fernando (FMR)

DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

For a start - basic stuff - like sample rate, bit depth, mic(s) distance/position?
Tremolo, pizzicato, round-robin for violin?

Hi Zorniko,

I am are sorry that you didn't get a response from us. We missed a few messages over the last few months due to the fact that we were re doing and updating the website, switching some systems over, and constantly taking things down and putting back up etc. Please let me know what you would like to know about the products, of re-send the e-mail to us (everything is up and running) and we will get back to you right away.

Kind regards
Aria Sounds

Maybe you should read the previous post?

I recently began using Aria Sounds sample libraries for Kontakt. So far, I am extremely impressed with the straightforward, yet powerful interface/script, realistic sound, and developer responsiveness — they answered my inquiries within 24-hours. I've been doing eMusic since the beginning of "e." I've got a good feeling about this company . . . great stuff made by an innovative, enthusiastic developer. Check out their Facebook page. They are asking users/potential users what features/instruments they would like to see included in their next release . . . very cool!

Ok, but still no answer on a simple questions in this post :shrug:
I sent mail months ago, then started this topic seven days ago...

OTOH, why cut yourself out of a reply by not re-sending the email as Aria Sounds suggests, zorniko?

It's pretty obvious that with only 2 KVR posts they don't often check this forum and have just joined. So, unlike myself, KVR is not yet a habit :hihi: (That I can quit anytime I want to :D )

If, you re-send and still don't get a reply then yes, I would say move on and find a company more reliable.

But for now, I would give it the benefit of the doubt, since it seems to be important, and consider technology is not infallible.

It could end up being the best investment in time and effort you may ever make :shrug:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Hi Zorniko

All articulation details are on our website for each instrument. With regards to sample rate and bit depth, they are recorded at 24bit. Violin, Cello, Horn, Guitar and Harp are 44.1, Catalyst was recorded at 96 but dropped before release to save space. Our recent three ethnic flutes are all 96k samples.

In terms of mics and positioning, we don't necessarily release exact specifics on this - in terms of each instrument, aside from the Catalyst, which, as stated on the website, has three mic positions to switch from, our other instruments have a single sound, which is a balanced mix of room and closer mics. Our classical guitar was not mixed with any room sound as it was recorded in a studio for a nice dry sound which you can manually add reverb to.

I hope this helps

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”